‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.07

“And she loves her donuts,” Cole added with a smirk. “I’m really glad you guys came by, she’s been asking for you and Matt for weeks.”

“Jacoby has been wanting to see her for a while, Dani won’t play with him like Adele does,” I explained as I shifted Danielle in my arms, she was hurting my shoulder. “She’s too much like an adult; Jacoby’s been really lonely on the tour.”

“He’s only six; of course he’s lonely on tour. He needs kids to be around him, Bliss,” Cole sighed softly as she looked across the deck at Jacoby and Adele playing basketball with the boys on the carport.

“That’s why we’re staying home next tour,” I answered her, with a nod. “They were too miserable; I won’t do it to them again.”

“Then you can come visit me, all the time,” her eyes widened and so did her smile. “Now that we’re not fighting anymore-“

“More like, now that you’re not bitching,” I corrected her. Which she rolled her eyes but agreed with a nod.

“When the fuck are we eating?” Keran asked, interrupting the conversation we were having.

“Ted is cooking, whenever he’s done,” Cole shrugged her shoulders. “He’s a chef, he does all the cooking.”

“I wondered why the house smelled like heaven when I walked in to take a pee,” Lacey commented with a grin. She turned to Leana and nodded. “Seriously, go take a whiff.”

“I’d rather wait for the food, thanks for the offer,” Leana looked at Lacey like she was crazy, Keran and I giggled and Cole shook her head at the two.

“I’ll go see if it’s done,” Cole nodded towards us and took off for the French doors.

“I can’t believe how miserable she is,” I murmured, glancing over at Keran. The other girls were listening but I was talking to Keran, we’d known her since birth so it was hard to see our bad ass Cole being bullied around by a guy.

“I can’t believe Cole would let herself be that miserable,” Keran commented, leaning forward so no one unwanted could hear her. “She’s stronger than this.”

“Much stronger than this,” I nodded my head, I glanced back at the boys and my eyed met Matt’s figure picking up Adele so she could make a slam dunk. “I have an idea.”

“Come on in,” Cole opened the door and waved everyone inside. I picked up Danielle (very carefully) and walked inside with her in my arms. “You going to wake her up?”

“I would but she hasn’t been sleeping well lately, I’ll save her a plate,” I told Cole softly as I went to the couch and laid her on a pillow. I covered her with Brian’s large jacket that he had slung over the back of the couch and went to the dining room with everyone else. “This smells really good.”

“I told you, heavenly,” Lacey commented, with a wide smile.

“Brian would you make Danielle a plate and save it?” I called out as he started making his plate; he nodded his head and grabbed another from the stack at the end of the table. “Keran can you hand me a roll?”

“I think you have enough of them already,” Ted, who was standing at the end of the table, commented as he scooped salad into his plate.

“Excuse me?” I asked, thinking maybe he wasn’t talking to me.

“What?” he asked, innocently looking up from his plate.

“Did you just say I have enough rolls? What are you implying, Ted?” I asked, sternly. I was slowly getting pissed off, all over again.

“Well, I think since you’ve had two children that you probably shouldn’t be ingesting breads or potatoes, you’re already a little overweight,” Ted offered, as if it wasn’t hurtful.

“I’m pregnant, you mother fucker-“I kicked my chair backwards and was on my feet in no time, I would have jumped his ass had it not been for Keran and Zacky grabbing me. I didn’t fail to miss that Brian was faster than me and had threw a punch, but Jimmy and Matt had him under both arms and were hauling him backwards.

“Ted! That’s my sister, your dumb son of a bitch!” Cole shouted above everyone, she was yelling and I was trying to escape the hold Keran and Zacky had on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Oh hell to the naw.

Comment.