Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

I Need You Right Now

As the months went by, I heard my friends making their plan to get into the vault with Griphook upstairs as I stayed downstairs listening to what they were talking about.

My hearing had greatly improved since I drank Harry’s blood. I could hear everything in the house, even Fleur’s horrid comments about me, and how she wanted me out just in case one night I went on a blood rampage.

But I remained calm as she glared at me every dinner.

Though tonight was no option, Ollivander was going to leave as we were saying our goodbye’s.

“Have a safe trip.” I spoke and hugged Ollivander, I heard Fleur shuffle in place and take a sharp breath. I pulled back from the embrace and stood next to Harry as Bill Disapparated with Ollivander to his next place of rest.

I looked at Fleur as she sent me a slight, glare I frowned at her.

“What’s your problem?” I snapped, Harry and Ron exchanged worried glances,
“I’ve got no problem.” Fleur spoke,
“Well it seems you do since I’ve heard every word you have said about me in this house, I know you don’t like me Fleur but why must you say such horrible things about me!” I glared at her, Fleur didn’t know how to reply, everyone was just shocked.

Bill returned a few moments later,
“Everything is fine,” Bill told Fleur, who was just staring at me. Bill had a small look of confusion on his face.

“I’m going for a walk.” I snapped and stormed out of the door to see Remus appear in front of me, a look of joy on his face, “Congratulations on the new baby boy.” I spoke as he looked at me with a smile but it quickly faded as I stormed past him.

Did I just read Remus’ mind?

I started to run from Shell Cottage, down the beach arriving at a forest. I stopped and sat down on the beach looking over the ocean. I thought about everything that had happened in my life so far.

I never really realized how easy life is as a child, and now I’m almost an adult, its getting so much more complicated and hard. I picked up some sand in my hand and watched it fall through the gaps between my fingers, slowly falling.

I felt like all my emotions had gone out the window.

I felt like an empty shell.

Just sitting there by the sea, I frowned a little bit and thought about my mother.

Tears stung my eyes as I did.

My mother’s smile and her beautiful face appeared in my head.

Before we leave, I just want you to know that I love you darling. You know I do right?

Those were the words my mother muttered to me on the night she died.

I do love you mother.

But I need you right now!

Tears fell down my face as it gently began to rain.