Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Visions Come True

Even if Harry were truly dead I would never give up in this war. I would keep fighting until I was over powered and my body destroyed. I’m not immune to the killing curse like the rest of the vampire race… but I am bloody hard to kill.

Though as Voldemort did raise his wand Harry fell from Hagrid’s grasp, Harry staggered to his feet as Voldemort’s attention was turned to Harry. I smiled as Harry ducked behind the wall,
“Harry!” Voldemort yelled in anger, walking over towards him. I ran to Harry’s side and pulled him out of the way of another attack from Voldemort as the fight began once again.

More spells shot about the castle, cries were heard, stone crumbled. One thing was for sure. This was going to be over soon, I pulled Harry along as quickly as I could throughout Hogwarts as Harry and myself casted spells deflecting Voldemort’s curses.

I yanked Harry’s hand over my shoulder as I quickly put my wand away,
“Don’t get freaked out and hold on with your free hand.” I quickly spoke picking Harry’s legs up as I ran up the stairs, Voldemort having trouble keeping up only after the one target ignoring the rest of the teachers and students unless they did attack him.

Though I stopped seeing the vision, the two people in front of me,
“Harry go on, I’ll hold these guys off.” I spoke putting Harry down,
“But-”
“No time to argue, go!” I yelled as Harry nodded and took off up some stairs as Voldemort passed between the two Vampire’s and myself.

“It’s about time I get to fight you Meira. I’ve heard you can be as strong as a real vampire.” The boy spoke, I smirked and shook my head, “Though you probably haven’t had a lot of blood for a while have you?” the boy added, his smirk growing.

I stood my ground as the fully-grown vampire stepped forward,
“I doubt you’ve got any stronger since I last fought you.” Darien smirked, the man who almost tore my head off in my 5th year here,
“Well I’ve got news for you, I have.” I smirked and pulled out a small vial.

Please, take some of my blood, in case you need it. Take care… baby girl.

I opened the lid and drank all the human blood down my throat; this was Lucy’s last gift to me as I needed the strength to fight. Even I wouldn’t disagree now.

But this was going to be my last drop of human blood.

I pulled out my wand as my eyes turned red.
Petrificus Totalus!” I hit the young boy as he froze; I then dodged the full vampire putting my wand away into my boot. I kicked Darien’s back as he fell to the floor. Stepping over him I went to grab his head but he grabbed my hands and threw me over, I groaned in pain hitting the stonewall but pushed myself up quickly seeing Darien strike for my face. Jumping up in the air my legs then locked around Darien’s throat as I pulled him back and thrown the vampire into the boy lying on the floor as I stood up.

The fight between myself and Darien lasted a while, both of us we’re unscathed from attacks that healed in seconds, though a few moment’s later my spell wore off from the boy and he regained his stance joining in the fight against me also.

I kicked Darien away as the boy grabbed me from behind and put his arms around my throat. I stomped my right foot on the floor causing my wand to shoot out as I grabbed it.

I don’t care if the next spell is dangerous, but these guys are worse.

Sectumsempra!” I yelled, the spell hit Darien dead on as he fell to the floor dangerously bleeding as I turned back to the boy pointing my wand towards him. “You killed my friend.” I glared,
“You mean that little blonde bimbo?” the boy laughed, “She was easy, didn’t put much of a fight up, but she did say that she’d get revenge. Was that vial her blood? It was wasn’t it?” the boy smirked, I didn’t answer as my father appeared seeing Darien on the floor.

“Yeah, it was. And you are going to die now.” I spoke, the boy smirked,
“I’d like to see you tr-” the boys dead looked shocked as a thin line of blood appeared at his neck. My grandmother quickly appeared pulling the head off as my grandfather pulled the body apart.

Incendio.” I spoke as the boys body burst into flames, we then repeated the same process with Darien,
“I did tell you to keep your hands off my daughter.” My father glared at Darien before pulling his head off.