Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Both Wars Are Over

Mostly everyone had gathered in the great hall. I stood with my father; my family’s number had dwindled fiercely,
“I’m sorry that so many of you lost your lives here.” I spoke,
“It’s fine Mei, we’ve been alive for many, many years.” My Grandfather spoke and kissed my head softly as I smiled.

I stood with my family for a while, enjoying the blissful scene.

Voldemort was in fact defeated.

Everybody was free at last from the monster, from the man who haunted some people’s dreams and from the man who ruined part of their lives.

I looked across and saw Hermione and Ron leave the room, I sensed Harry was with them as I stayed with my family. I had the rest of my life to see him now. I smiled lightly, we both had the rest of our lives to live together.

“So are we going to see any great grandchildren?” my grandfather smiled, I looked at him shocked,
“I’m not even married yet and you’re asking already… give me a few years to live.” I spoke in horror.

The idea of having children scared me; I didn’t know how the hell my mother put up with me. So I have no clue how I’ll do putting up with little versions of myself running around my feet.

“She looks more paler then usual, I think you scared her deary.” My grandmother spoke, I nodded,
“Y-yeah… you did.” I nodded and sat down.

I never imagined that.

Harry and me were in love with each other that much was true. I love Harry with my entire physical and mental being.

“I do love Harry… but, I don’t know how I’d cope…” I spoke,
“Well let me tell you some good news.” My father smiled and sat down next to me, “You can live a normal life if you do not drink any more blood. You will survive and live like a normal human being.” My father explained, my red eyes blinked at him in shock,
“R-really?” I asked, my father simply nodded as I hugged him.

Not only were our lives now safe with Voldemort being defeated but I could live a normal human life now! I was past the age where I didn’t need blood any more because I was only part vampire.

Tears appeared in my eyes as I held onto my father,
“How did you find out?” I asked,
“Oh, I always knew… its just me and your mother didn’t want to tell you until we left Hogwarts. And since you are not far from eighteen.” My father smiled, I started to cry tears of joy as I held onto my father tightly.

The one thing that I was so uncertain about my entire life, the one problem I had with myself.

The only war I fought in my mind.

Was over.

I can become human.