Expecto Patronum

02

After a train ride to Diagon Alley and a hand full of powder I and my things were tumbling into the Weasleys living room. I landed flat on my back and couldn't bring myself to open my eyes just yet, but when I did Fred and George were looking down at me. Any other person would have thought they were seeing doubles, but no, I was seeing my two best friends. "Hyia guys...", I said, not bothering to get up, though there was no need, the twins had a hold of my arms and pulled me up into a hug, yelling my name.

I was greeted by all the others including Harry and Hermione and we sat down for dinner. We talked about all the things that had happened since we last spoke. Laughter danced through out the room as the daylight bled into night. God how I had missed this. I looked around at everyone at the table that night, amazed at how the little things like this make life so great. This was the first time in a long time that everything was okay.

Everyone gradually left the dinner table and I joined Fred and George out in the back yard and watched the stars. Fred was laying next to me, telling me all the pictures he thought the stars were making. I turned my head towards his and smiled. My heart skipped when I realized how close we were. "That one looks like a face smiling down on us", he whispered, George had fallen asleep beside him . "That's what you've said about all of them", I whispered back. "Exactly, they're all happy that you're back", he chuckled. He could be so corny sometimes.

"Fred, the lights we're seeing now left a long time before I was even born, it's like we're basically looking back in time", science class was finally coming into use i guess. "I wish I could see into the future.", Fred said, keeping his eyes on the sky. I asked him why. "So I know who I get to spend the rest of forever with", he said, still not looking at me. "Who in the world would you wanna spend that long with Fred Weasley?", I asked. He looked over at me and chuckled. "I can't tell you that.". I questioned him. "The only thing I can tell you is she's beautiful in every meaning of the word, she's funny, smart, caring. She's everything and more..."

I spent the summer with them. We went to the Quidditch World Cup towards the end of the summer. Now that was something.

"Come on, come on, don't want to be late!", Mr. Weasley was yelling from the door as we all stumbled out the door. We had a long long hike ahead of us to the port key where we were meeting one of Mr. Wealseys friends and his son. Felt like ages before we got there and they weren't even there yet! I sprawled out on the grass, George sitting next to me. "And how is Dreams on this lovely morning?", he asked, playing with grass he had pulled out of the ground. "Tired and you?", I asked trying to look up at him, squinting my eyes against the sun. "About the same", he said and that's where the conversation ended, but I had the feeling he wasn't telling me something.

George got up and walked over to Fred and I started talking to Ron about the Quidditch World Cup. I glanced over at the twins, they were talking about what seemed to be important in hushed tones and at one point Fred looked over at me, but looked away with a reddened face when our eyes met.

Our friends arrived and before I knew it we were all screaming and cheering up in the stands. The Irish won and everywhere exploded with noise. It was an describable feeling being in the middle of all at. Back at the tent Ron was preaching about how amazing the Krum fellow was."There's no one like Krum!", Ron shouted. "Krum?", both the wins said in raspy voices. "He's like a bird the way he rides the wind", Ron told them as the twins went around him, flapping their arms like birds, "He's more than an athlete, he... Is an artist!". "I think you're in love Ron", Ginny told him. "Shut up", he told her. "Viktor I love You, Viktor I doooo!", the twins started singing and everyone joined in, "When we're apart my heart beats only for you!".

The noise outside started to get wilder and louder. "Those Irish sure know how to have a good time!", one of the twins said. "That's not the Irish... Death eaters", Mr. Weasley told us. We all became silent, the air around us tense, nothing but the sound of screaming from outside. He told us all to head for the woods and to stay with someone else, no one was to go alone. We were to come back when it was safe. I ran with Fred and George, Fred was pulling me along, casing me to lose my footing.

I felt my head hit something and become warm. Everything around me faded into nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a few days and it isn't that long.
PLEASE comment!