Status: New Story! ^_^

I Love You, but I Fear Love

Prologue

"I-I can't do this, Gerard." I sighed and pulled away from his warm embrace and his saddened, confused face.

"Ember, what's wrong? What did I do?" He asked frantically, taking my hand. I looked deep into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"No-nothing. It's... it's me, I promise." I said, looking away from his worried gaze. His hand lightly pressed to my cheek as he turned my head so that I was looking at him again.

"November Grey Wilde, tell me what's happening. I want to know." His steady gaze flickered as he looked into my eyes.

"I... I just can't. I've got to go, Gerard." I started to walk away, but he took my arm and spun me around.

"Ember, please... I, I need you. You keep me whole. Please, please stay. Ember, I love you." And there was the problem. I've dealt with love before. It always turned out horribly. Of course, I loved Gee, but that's why I have to leave.

"I know you do, Gerard. That's why I have to leave." I kissed his cheek one last time and walked away, fighting back tears and leaving him in shock.

I love you, Gerard. I always will. I thought as the tears finally came, along with rain from above.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, pretty dang short, but It's only the prologue. You may see this again, because this is actually near the middle of the story. So, yeah! Well, comment and subscribe!

xoxo
Lexxi