Status: AWESOMES!!!!

Mismos Demonios

1

“Who are you? What do you want from me?”
I didn’t say anything; I just stood there looking at this…thing. He looks straight into my eyes as I look into his. All I see is a heartless demon that is needed to be stopped.
I look around behind me and I noticed 3 pairs of eyes staring at me, wanting me to do what I have to do. I raise my weapon as the demon starts to wail, “No please! No!”

“Rina! Wake up!!” someone yelled. I wake up, covered in sweat. Gasping for air, I finally realized that the person calling me was my mom. Tired and very annoyed.
“What time is it?” I asked, trying to catch my breath.
“2:00AM,” she said sternly, sitting on the edge of the bed, “another one?”
“Yea,” I replied, wiping the sweat off of my face. My mom just looked at me as I continued to wipe my face dry.
“Rina I’m worried – “ She started to say.
“Mom I’m fine,” I replied sternly, “I’m probably watching too many scary movies, that’s all.”
“But, I really doubt it’s the movies, you’ve watched plenty of them, I think it’s something else.”
“Annd I HIGHLY doubt that the chick in the next room is my sister.”
“Hey I heard that!” My younger sister, Libya said from the next room. I giggled and rolled my eyes and turned to see my mom looking annoyed.
“Sorry.”
“It’s fine let’s just go back to sleep okay?”
“Ok, g’night.” I pull the covers up to my chest as my mom turns off my light. The door closes. I hear my mom footsteps walking towards her room. I wait a few moments before I knew it was safe. I sat up and lifted up my mattress. A few minutes and I stumbled upon my digital recorder. I recorded the following:
“Time 2:15AM.
I had another one, a ‘lil more detailed than the last. I’m somewhere in an abandoned area, maybe an alley or something like that. Shit I don’t know.
The object I think that it was demon…come to think of it I think that what it was. Remember the 6 glowing balls of light? Well they were eyeballs staring straight at me. I can’t tell what color of the eyes but they were fucking alright.
As for my weapon, don’t know what that is either but the feeling was so real that I think it’s going to be a badass weapon. I want to know so badly.
Man if only my crappy life isn’t confusing right now….first these dreams nightmares things or whatever they are. Then my ex-boyfriend dumps me because his momma doesn’t like me. Man what a momma’s boy!
Our class is going to have a new student tomorrow. Honestly I hope that we don’t have school. I don’t new students in fact I HATE them. They always seem to be snobby or bitchy. Trust me I know some.
My battery is starting to overheat. Till the next time. Rina out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
..........
I Have Nothing To Say