Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

proving it

I realed back, and he laughed.

"See? told you. Predicta-" that set me off. i leaned foreward, intent on only kissing him a moment to shut him up. Instead, as soon as my lips touched his, thoughts evaded me. he tasted like spice, and smelt like something foreign. his lips where increadably soft, unlike the hard exterior he showed everyone.

"Hmm. Maybe you're not so predictable." He said as he pulled back slowly.

"R-A-P-E, please get your penis outta me." Nalani said mildly. I looked up, confused, so see Ashlynn Rose hugging him frome behind, her arms around his neck, his chin resting on her clasped hands. His hands where in his pockets, his thumbs threaded through the belt loops. She laughed.

"IF I had a penis, which i don't, I wouldn't be using it on you." She unraveled her arms, and Nalani leaned against the wall.

We where at his house, and we were staying over. well, everyone but Amy and Tammy. me, Saedmen, and Nalani where staying in the lliving room and Jester and Ashlynn Rose where in his room. (gag)

"So what do you have to eat around here?" Nalani sighed at Jesters question.

"Yes, you have permission to go through my fridge." Ashlyyn Rose and him raced for the kitchen, tripping eachother.

"You do realize you have black Lipstick on your lips."Nalani said mildly. I gasped, wiping at my mouth. Black smudges covered the back of my hand. "Why didn't you tell-"

"Does it really matter? Saidmen, man, wheres momma?" He said as the little boy rounded a corner. he could have been Nalnai's kid if you didn't know better. he rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"Asleep, Uwnkle Nay Nay." He reached up, and Nalani picked him up. Saedmen reached up and yanked on a chunk of hair so hard I winced. Nalani didn't even flinch, instead he laughed.

"OH! Please uwnkle Nay Nay?'' Saedmen said suddenly. to my suprise, Nalnai shook his hair out of his face, revealing sculpted featured and eyelids that where perfectly outlined in black.

"Yay!" Saedmen crowed.Nalani puffed out his cheeks, and Saedmen slapped them so that Nalani blew all the air out on his face. Saedmen squealed in delight.

"Again!" They dd that for almost 10 minutes, before Ashlynn Rose came in. "Nay. you have school tomorrow. go to bed."

"Yes mother." he sneered, puttting Saedmen in the bed in the conrer and then flopping on the couch across from me, flipping his hair back over his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i had one commenter besides becca who called you all Kill joys. special thanks to:
xxmidnightxxrainxx