Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

starting the trip...

“Saedmen! Ow!” Anxiety exclaimed. I laughed, lounging on the deck chair. Saedmen yanked Anxiety’s loose hair one more time before scrambling down and into Amelia’s lap.

“Ugh! That little BRAT!” Anxiety exclaimed, rubbing his head. I rolled my eyes, sitting up as he plopped himself onto my lap, throwing his feet over the arm.

“So, It’s Friday. Are you going to your fathers?” Amelia asked. I shrugged. “Maybe. I might tomorrow.” I looked down at Anxiety, who was pulling his hair back again. When he was done I twirled a piece of it around my finger.

“Would you want to come with me?” I asked suddenly. Anxiety looked up, surprised, as Amelia Gasped. “Are you crazy!? What if-“

“Oh, Common! Lucifer wont care!” I interrupted. She sighed. “Fine.” I looked back at Anxiety, Patiently waiting. “Sure.” He finally said hesitantly. I grinned. “Great. Tonight of tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow. I’ve got to go home and pack a few things.” I shrugged, pulling lightly on the strand of hair I still had around my finger before wrapping my hands around his waist. He snuggled closer into my lap, and I smiled, leaning into his hair and breathing in deeply. He smelt like nothing I’ve ever smelt before, and it was amazing.

“Ok. Amelia, can you make supper?” She rolled her eyes, but left. I grinned, and Anxiety laughed once.

“What?” I asked, confused. His arms went around my neck and pulled my face close to his hesitantly. Even after a month, very rarely did he start a kiss, or do anything that would be considered ‘pda’ type things. I thought it was cute that he was so shy.

“It’s your face. You look like a little kid with candy.”

“ I get to taste candy. Of course I’m-“ He cut me off abruptly by kissing me, and I felt my eyes widening in surprise before I kissed him thoroughly back.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i had internet problems the other day sorry. but I've got a chapter up today!