Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 001

“Tia! You sure you don’t want me to come?” yelled my sister Lisa.
I laughed, she’s been bugging me for weeks because we go everywhere together.
“Ok fine! You can come but get ready quick because I won’t wait”.
I was dressed in a short black dress with black heels . Lisa and I were going to Crystas nightclub

Crystas wasn’t far from where we lived in downtown LA so we walked there and during the journey Lisa could help improve her ego by getting wolf whistles from guys. When it came to me getting attention I didn’t really pay any notice. People have always said that I’m prettier then Lisa which I’m not sure to agree to because I’m not a self centred person. I’m 5’6, mixed race, black hair and brown eyes. Lisa was 5’5, mixed race, blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Crystas nightclub is a famous club because it’s always got celebrities in it. This was mainly the reason why she wanted to go because she thinks she thinks she can get laid by a celebrity.
When we stepped inside the club music was blaring and there were individual crows around each VIP area. Lisa and I went to the bar and ordered drinks, a margarita for her and a martini for me. Half way through our drinks 2 people walked in, Drake and Lil Wayne they’re both amazing rappers and I’m big fans of their music. When Lisa saw them she said
“Look at that Drake, mm hmm he is looking sexy tonight, I’m going over there”
She walked over to Drake and Wayne’s VIP area where a new crowd had gathered. I laughed and thought to myself that they’re either really drunk or really desperate. I thought back to when Drake and Wayne walked in, when Wayne scanned the crowd I could have sworn he winked at me. Ah well no point imagining it when he’d never be interested in someone like me, Lisa yes, me no. I was sitting at the bar when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Lisa.
“Tia come meet Drake and Wayne, actually just meet Wayne cuz Drake is mine.
I laughed.
“What about Jay?” I asked.
“Exactly. What about this person Jay who’s been flirting with a whore at the store. As far as I’m concerned Jay can go fuck himself. Anyways Wayne is really quiet so you’ll like him, maybe you can get him to talk” She said as we walked over to their table. I sat in front of Wayne beside Lisa. Wayne was staring into space, looking quite bored. I said “hi”. He flicked his eyes back to me and then back to staring, then flicked his eyes quickly back to me again and sat up fast.
“H-hi” he replied. “I’m Wayne”.
“No need to introduce yourself I know who you are”. I laughed. “I’m Tia”.
“Nice to meet you Tia” he said and took my hand and kissed it.
I bet he does that to every girl I thought to myself. I looked over to Lisa who was listening to Drake’s every word staring lovingly into his eyes.
“I think she likes him” Wayne said to me.
“A lot” I replies looking at Lisa.
“So did you wink at me when you walked in the club? Or was I seeing things?” I asked him.
“Na I did, you were the only girl I could see” he smiled.
“Riiiight so how many girls have you said that to?” I thought aloud. Damn I gotta stop doing that, I’ll see what he says anyways I thought. Wayne laughed.
“Just you baby girl”

We talked for a while until Lisa said that she was inviting Drake back to our house.
“Why don’t you bring Wayne?” she asked.
“No” I replied. “We hardly even know each other, I’m not a push over like you”.
Then I walked out the door when I heard running behind me. I looked back and it was Wayne.
“Woah, where you goin’ baby girl?” he asked and grabbed me by the shoulders.
“Home” I replied in a monotone voice.
“Na you ain’t leavin’ till I get your number” he said.
I gave it to him and walked away.
“I’ll call you!” he shouted after me.
“K!” I replied and went home.

When I got home I could already hear moaning from upstairs. Wow I thought, she is way too easy and I am not going to bed while they’re fucking, the walls are too thin.
I kicked off my heels and went into the living room, turning on the T.V. when all of a sudden my phone rings. Hmm a number I don’t recognise, oh it must be Wayne so I answered.

“Hello?”
“Hey Tia. I wanted to ask you a question. What are you doing tomorrow?”
“Nothing”
“So can you hang out with me? I wanna get to know you better”
“Er, sure where?”
“I’ll pick you up baby girl, bye”
“Bye”

I suppose I want to get to know him too. I’m not like Lisa, but if Wayne thinks I am I’ll show him where to go.