Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 016

Wayne and I looked at each other.
"Tell you what?" I asked.

Marshall looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Wayne why didn't you tell me you were getting engaged man?! Congratulations!" He finally said.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was wearing maternity clothes and he still didn't notice. Phew.

"I know you're pregnant too" Marshall smiled.

"Damn! I thought you wouldn't know!" I laughed.

"How far along are you?" He asked.

"7 months with a gir"l I smiled looking at Wayne.

"Got any names yet?"

"Yup we're naming her Haylie Tanisha Carter"

Marshall's face lightened up.

"Haylie? That's my daughter's name"

"Oh ya" Wayne said
"it's spelt different though Haylie our daughters name is spelled h a y l i e and your daughter's name is spelled h a i l i e"
"Oh ok. That's a great name though, so you ready to get started?" Marshall said
Wayne nodded and they both started to take it in turns to go in the booth while the other would listen and evaluate their lyrics.

I sat down and pulled my phone.
Going on my twitter I was blown away by the amount of @ replies there were.
"Omg Tia are you pregnant? Is it waynes?" One of them asked. Wayne and I had planned to make a press statement revealing our engagement and my pregnancy.
Others sent links of a picture that had been taken with Wayne and I out shopping.
I tweeted
"All will be revealed very soon ;)"
Wayne and marshall finished at 10 am so Wayne and I went home. When we walked through the doors Wayne pulled me into a hug and smiled
"I love you Tia Carter" he said
"And I love you too mr carter" I smiled.
"You're such a tease" he laughed.

"Babe we should start designing Haylie's nursery" I said

"Ya you're right" he replied
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. Thanks for the lovely comments though, and let me tell ya if you love "Hey Mr.Carter" you are going to LOVE "Mrs. Officer" even more. In my opinion its the best one out of the 2.
I was thinking of giving you guys a teaser about the end but I don't want to ruin it for people, comment if you would like one and I'll post it here in the author's notes next chapter :)

-Maia