Moment

A Curse

A curse to the girl who was said never to shed a tear...

~ To live a life in misery, increasing as it unfolds.

~ To live a life in debt, never in rags but far from riches, so that she could still be told to think of the less fortunate.

~ To live a life far away from all that she knew and many whom she held dear.

~ Her mother of a kind soul; to forever be in some way ill.

~ Her father of strength and life lessons; to be eternally stressed to the point of severe sickness.

~ Her young brother of good intentions; to struggle with issues of attention deficit, making him irritable.

~ Her pets of loyalty; to suffer from lack of grooming due to the poor funds.

~ Her oldest brother of love and responsibility; to battle the war with jobs and the economy while starting his own family.

~ Her second oldest brother of courage, service, and caring; to be addicted to many things that ruin him.

~ Her older sister of compassion and creativity; to be addicted as well and to be forced to care for her dying grandmother without much assistance.

~ Her belongings and her family’s as well; to be lost amongst an ocean of unsorted boxes.

~ Her entire family of stubborn will; to fight and disagree on the topic of what is best and right.

~ Herself, whom besides her companions, hates people; to be thrown into a new world to befriend new beings.

~ To live a life, sobbing everyday, in a room as dark as her mind.