Status: Updating, semi- fast? Wait, what?

It's just me.

Chapter Uno. One. 1. 1st. .

Jasey’s Point of View:
It was Friday night. I was at this random senior’s party for a beginning of the year and everyone decided to get drunk and play truth or dare.
“Truth or dare?” A senior named Emily slurred out.
“Uhm, dare?” I said, but it was also a question, because I was nervous, I mean. They’re seniors, and I’m only a junior, so I wasn’t sure what the hell they would plan to do.
“I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with Gaskarth.”
“Em-.” A senior started up, I think it was Alex. I wasn’t sure though.
“Nope, she chose dare!” She smiled a drunken smile.
“Alright, let’s just get this over with then.” I grumbled.
We walked into the closet, and Alex gave me an apologetic smile.
“Hey, your Jasey right?” he asked as we sat down.
“Yeah, and your Alex?”
“Yeah.” He smiled shyly. “Look, we don’t need to do anything, just talk for seven minutes, they’re all so drunk they won’t even notice.”
“Alright.” I laughed. “Thanks.”
“So you’re a junior right?” he asked me.
“Yeah, and you’re a senior?”
“Nope, I’m a junior actually, I was in your class sophomore year, but we only had one class I think, algebra?”
“Oh, I don’t remember you. Sorry.”
“Don’t worry about it.” He said with a smile.
“What about freshman year?”
“Moved last year, so I wasn’t here fresh year.”
“Oh, that’s cool.”
“So, your pretty cool Jasey, we should hang out sometime, just not like this of course.” He said with a laugh.
“Sure, I’ll put my number in your phone if you like.” I said, and he handed me his phone.
“Times up,. Getthe fuck out here.” The drunken girl said.
“Alright, awesome. I’ll definitely talk to you soon.” He said.
He then kissed me on my cheek and walked out.
“NEXT ROUND!” Some girl yelled.
~~~~~~~
It was now Monday, and we were back for our second week of school. I was already tired of this place. I began to unlock my locker when I heard someone behind me call my name.
“Hey Jasey!” I turned around to see Alex Gaskarth.
“Hey Alex, what’s up?” I said, putting books inside my locker.
“Not much, is this your locker?”
“Yeah, kinda why I’m putting books away.” I said smirking.
“Oh, yeah. Right, sorry. Well my lockers next to yours then.”
“Oh.” I turned back to my locker.
“Well, anyway. Do we have any classes together? Let me see your schedule.”
I handed it to him.
“We have History, English, and lunch. Cool.”
“Well, I gotta head off to homeroom. I’ll see you around.” I closed my locker door and began to head to homeroom.
Wait, Jasey.”
“Yeah?” I said, turning around.
“Wanna hang out after school maybe? We could grab some coffee or something.”
“Cant, family thing. Tomorrow?”
“Sure. See you around, I’ll text you?”
“Yeah.” I turned around and headed to homeroom, trying to hide my smile.
~~~~~
School dragged on forever. It was so boring, and to this it would be going on until June would suck. I already had a biology test this Wednesday. It sucks. That night, I had to go home because my aunt would be visiting and she lived in Virginia. I lived in Baltimore, by the way.
I loved my Aunt Lindy visiting because I didn’t see her much, except for when I visited her and my grandma is in the summer, but she was stuck up and rude sometimes. She rarely approved of me, and thought everything from the way I dressed to my music taste was unacceptable. She had her moments, but most of the time, she was like that. She also favored my older brother, Erick. He was always the favorite. We would go Disney every summer when we were younger, and she always complained.
“Jasey, don’t drink so much, and you won’t have to pee constantly.”
“Jasey, we are doing what your brother wants right now.”
“Jasey, I’m a bitch.”
Okay.. Maybe she didn’t say that, but urg, she so is.
“Jasey, can you get me some water?”
“Sure, Lindy.”
I walked into the kitchen and poured her some water, and licked the insides. Get it yourself next time.
“Thanks Jasey.” She said, taking a big gulp. “Your water’s good. Is it mineral?”
“Something like that.” I said turning around so I could hide my smile.
Then my phone vibrated.
FROM: 14109889485-
Hey, it’s Alex. Sorry I haven’t texted you since the party.
TO: Alex Gaskarth
It’s cool :) What’s up?
“Jasey, come here!” I head Lindy call.
“Yeah?”
“Where’s your brother?”
“Uh, training, I don’t know.”
“You never do, go ask your mother when he will be back. I want to see my favorite boy.”
“Sure.” I walked out of the room, clenching my fists.
~~~~~
FROM: Alex Gaskarth
That sucks.. She seems kinda.. bitchy, honestly.
TO: Alex Gaskarth
She is..
FROM: Alex Gaskarth
Haha, I’m sorry. So what do you wanna do for tomorrow?
I thought about it. We could go to the park? Panera maybe? I didn’t know.
TO: Alex
You decide.
FROM: Alex
It’s a surprise then :)
TO: Alex
Alright, see you then, but I gotta study for my bio test, text you later. :) Bye.
~~~
I had studied for about an hour. I thought I was pretty prepared. I decided to go to bed, considering it was already 11:00pm..
School was going to drag on, but I kinda liked Alex, so maybe if things worked out, he could make it go by faster. I smiled at the thought. This might become a really nice thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, starting a new fanfict, because last one I felt awful about, and leaving it at that. It's a slow start, yess. Hopefully original? Tell me what you think. The writers are Myself, and my galpal Serena. Lulz.. We shall sign at the bottom of each for who wrote it, but we're perty much switching on an off. so you got stuck with meh fur every odd chapter. alrighty, comment? Subscribe? But don't steal my unicorn. Alright, I'm gonna go before I act more high than I am.. Lol, thanks for reading. -Morgan.