Status: Updating, semi- fast? Wait, what?

It's just me.

Chapter Duo. Two. 2. 2nd. .

Alex’s Point of View:
TO: Jasey Rae is Amazing<3
You ready? I can come get you if you like.
I texted Jasey, about our date, well, I didn’t know if it was a date or not, I called it one though, and also, she put her name as that, and I found it cute, so I decided to leave it. I thought she was cute.
FROM: Jasey Rae is Amazing<3
Sure, I’ll be ready. (:
I quickly ran into my room to make sure I looked okay. I put on some grey skinny jeans, and my black vans. I also threw on an old Blink-182 shirt, and put a black zip-up hoodie over it, leaving just enough room for you to see my shirt. I made my hair perfectly messy, which this is probably the best I’ve gotten it in a while, thank god it was today. I made sure I wasn’t dressed too up, or down. I wanted to look perfect, which, I’m being a total girl about it, but I do look perfect.
I got into my car and drove to the address Jasey has given me, 3854 Brooklyn Trail. I followed the directions, and it lead my into a neighborhood full of rich people houses, wow. I slowly rolled through the neighborhood, finally pulling up to Jasey’s house. It was humungous. It was bigger than most, holy shit. I mean, I thought I had a nice house.
I smiled as I saw Jasey walk out of her house. She was wearing a ‘Rock and Punk’ Volcom shirt, a pair of shorts, some black converse, a blue heart necklace, and a bracelet made of metal leaves. Her hair was swept into a side curly pony tail, and she had her sunglasses on, making her even more adorable.
“Hey Alex.” She smiled at me.
“Hey Jase. You ready?”
“Absolutely, so where are we going?”
“It’s still a surprise, so I’m going to have to ask you, take off your sunglasses and put this on.” I said, handing her a grey bandana.
“Are you serious?”
“Yes! One-hundred percent serious!”
“Alright, fine!” She said, and tied the bandana around her eyes, smiling.
~~~~
We got to the ‘surprise’ in about ten minutes. The surprise place I was taking her to was a stream that was kind of hidden in a forest in my neighborhood, so neighbors were the only ones allowed in here anyways, but I thought it was a nice, quiet place, and I’d packed us some Lunch/Dinner. Linner.
“Alright,” I said to her, “I’m going to lead you to where we’re going, no peeking!”
“Okay.” She laughed.
I guided her for about three minutes until we got to the stream, and I had her stand there, and I quickly set up our picnic.
“Okay, open your eyes.”
She untied the blindfold. “OH MY GOD. This is so cute, Alex! I have to admit, I thought your surprise would be like some guy thing, but this is absolutely stunning! Oh my, I can’t even.”
“I’m glad you like it, Jase.” I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. I was so relieved and glad she liked it. “We have turkey sandwiches, strawberries, capri sun, and cookies, do you like that?”
“Love it all, actually.”
“Good, because I’m not sure how easily I could get more food.” I laughed.
We spent the next thirty minutes eating and talking. Eating really only took us about fifteen minutes, but while talking, it took us awhile. Afterwards, we went by the river stream.
“I used to come to a place like this when I was younger.” Jasey started. “My mom used to take me and my brother and my brother Erick. We would play in the stream for hours, we practically spent our summers here. Then one summer, my grandma got really sick, and my mom had to fly out to Virginia for awhile, and we spent that summer with our Uncle Kevin. He would take us here, and tell us stories. I really enjoyed it, and then my mom came back, and I was so excited to take her down there, and tell her all the magical stories he had told us, and she just told us we weren’t allowed to go back anymore.
She never gave us any reason why, just that it was happening. I used to try to sneak out and find it, but I never could. Ever since that trip, she lost something. Some sense of enjoyment in her life. At this point, we don’t even talk much. She mainly leaves some breakfast on the table, goes to work. We drive ourselves to and from school, and sometimes she’s home for a silent dinner, other times she isn’t.
She never told us what happened at grandma’s. She didn’t die though, because I've seen her since, but I just don’t know.”
“I’m sorry. Have you tried talking to her lately?” I asked.
“No, she made it very clear that we aren’t going back to that place.” She looked sad, and I felt horrible.
I pulled Jasey into a big bear hug, knowing that’s exactly what she needed. We were hugging for about two minutes.
“Thanks, Alex. Seriously.” She said into my chest where her head was resting.
“Anytime Jasey, I’ll always be there for you, no matter what.”
“You such an amazing person.” She said, and she kissed my cheek, and it burned where she kissed, but it was a good kind of burn, like if it was burning it would want it to burn like this, if that makes any sense?
“Well, thank you, Jase. Wanna go have some fun, we can go in the stream, as long as we don’t pollute. What we’d put in here, no fucking clue. Just rules.” I said, knowing I was still blushing from her kiss, and I took her hand and led her to the stream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay- Typical Chapter will be about 800-1000 words long. For me, at least. It was supposed to be Serena's turn, but something happend, and so I'm taking over for her tonight, and she will be updating the next two for yallZ. I think this chapter is okay, couldve maybe done better.. i dont know... Well here it is(: Thanks for Reading. -Morgan.