Status: Updating, semi- fast? Wait, what?

It's just me.

Chapter Four. Giving up on the pattern, lol.

Chapter Four:
Jasey’s Point of View:
I figured the next day of school would’ve been a lot different than it was. Let’s go back nine hours.
---------
I walked through the school doors and I went straight to my locker. I was there early, but I needed to make sure I had an essay or I’d be dead.
I rummaged through my locker and found it, thank GOD!
As I closed my locker door, a group of walking STD’s walked up to me.
“Jasey. Hi.” Their leaderish girl, Nina said to me.
“Hi?”
“So, I heard you went out with Alex last night?”
“Uh, yeah, why?”
“Well, I dated him last year and after our third date he ignored me for the longest time, and eventually he I guess silently broke up with me, because after two weeks of ignoring me he was going out with Jessica Nold. How many dates have to gone on?”
“I don’t know, two official? Why do you even care?”
“I don’t but I’m telling you. He’s probably going to be ignoring you, so don’t act surprised.”
“Whatever. I gotta go.”
“Toodles!”
They weren’t the horribly rude popular girls, but they were annoying, and whores. First of all, who the hell says toodles? Secondly, Alex isn’t like that. I know I don’t know him amazingly well, but I know him well enough to know that he’s not a player.
As if on cue, I saw him walking in the direction of the guys bathroom.
“Alex! Hey!”
“Oh hey Jasey, I can’t really talk right now, can we do this later?”
“Uh sure, I guess.”
He gave me a sad smile and moved on quickly.
I turned around, confused to find Nina staring at me, she gave me a sad smile and walked away with her posy.
I really hoped she wasn’t right.
Continuing on with the day it was the same. I tried to get his attention, and he ignored me or said he had something to do. I tried texting him once or twice and he never replied, but I didn’t continue because I didn’t want to seem even clingier then I was acting.
I was kind of pissed and I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him anymore.
Normally we walked home together, but as I was leaving I sneaked a peek at his locker and he was happily talking to a girl Rosa Englewood so I quickly got my stuff I needed out of my locker and left, beginning to walk home.
I lived about twenty minutes from school, and normally people would take the bus, but I enjoyed the walk, especially because I normally walked with Alex.
About five minutes into my walk home I got a text, from Alex.
FROM: Alex Gaskarth
Hey, I couldn't find you so I just left, sorry. :( If your close to exit, I’ll wait up.
TO: Alex Gaskarth
I already left.
FROM: Alex Gaskarth
Why?
TO: Alex Gaskarth
Why do you give a shit?
FROM: Alex Gaskarth
What?
TO: Alex Gaskarth
You’ve been avoiding me all day, and it’s pretty obvious.
“I haven’t been avoiding you.” I heard his voice and footsteps behind me.
I turned around, “The hell you haven’t!”
“I haven’t? I’ve been busy is all. Why are you acting like this?”
“I don’t know. Nina came up to me and told me how after three dates you avoid girls, and low and behold you ignore me. Don’t deny it.”
“Nina.” He chuckled, “wow, I thought you were better than this.”
“Better than what?”
“You went from really cool and I really like you, but now your just being ridiculous.”
“Then give me a reason other than this I was busy bullshit and I’ll stop acting like this.”
“I don’t know..”
“Exactly.”
I began walking away, which was going to be hard considering we lived really close and he’d be on his way home too.
He ran up to me and grabbed my waist, pulling me down on the pavement into a sitting position with him.
“Let go.”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“Why?”
“Because.”
“Nope, I’m keeping you, FOREVER.” He said in a childish way.
I couldn't help but giggle, but I was hoping he didn’t catch that, sadly he did.
“Did someone just smile?”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“I’m mad at you.”
“Why?”
“Because.”
“Is that all your saying?”
“Yes.”
“Well, if your honestly mad, I’m not going to make you stay, so here you go, if you want to go.”
He let go of my waist, and I just sat there, my head was saying to get up, but I knew deep down I didn’t want to, ever.
“Yeah, thought so.”
“Shut up.” I said, and I got up, but he pulled me back down and started to tickle my sides.
“STOP STOP STOP.” I giggled.
He stopped for a moment. “Are you still mad at me?”
“Yes.” He began again.
“Okay, no, I’m not, I swear, please.”
He let go and I let out a breath.
“Asshole.”
“What?”
“Nothing.” I smiled.
“Come on let’s walk home.”
“Okay,” I said standing up, “but know if you ignore me again, your done with second chances.”
“Done.”
“But honestly Alex, why were you?”
“Not gonna lie. Nina was right. I have a history of doing that, but no one has called me out on it before, that’s why your different.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah, I guess I’m afraid of either commitment itself or fucking things up.”
“Well, by doing that, you do fuck things up.”
“Yeah, but I don’t know, that’s just who I am.”
“Oh.”
“Let’s drop the subject, for now at least.” He looked over and smiled and me and I returned him smile. I liked Alex, but now I had a new problem, I WAS NOT going to be played by him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi. sorry for not updating it awhile. still meh. idunno when serena is updating, but ill let her whenever she feels like it, lol. if she doesn't whateva. hehe. anyways. idk if i like the story, it's too cute. i gotta make it more dramtic and shizzzz. idek. okay, read, subscribe, comment, do whatever the fuck you wanna do, but enjoy. thanks <3 :)