After the Sunrise (Cristiano Ronaldo story)

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Isabella’s POV
You got to be kidding me, I thought out loud while reading my latest messages. That girl got some guts, how dare she. How did I ever even consider her as my best friend? I quickly deleted all her messages and focused back to my so long carved martini. I could care less how sorry she is and honestly I’m pretty confident that she’s only sorry for getting caught than that she would actually be sorry.

“Well I guess I’ve heard lot more worse greetings… sometimes”, I heard someone say behind me. Quickly turning around on my bar seat I faced one of the most gorgeous male face I’ve ever seen. Oh screw that… the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen.

“Excuse me?” I looked at him let just say little confused.

“Well I usually hear some screaming or just polite hello. You got to be kidding me isn’t the most used line”, he explained.

After being quiet for what it felt like two second he waived his hand in front of my eyes.

“You’re making me confused…?”

“Cristiano”, he shook my hand.

“Cristiano you are making me confused. And if you really didn’t get it yet, I wasn’t talking to you”, I said and took a sip from my martini.

“Maybe I just wanted a reason to come talk to you”, he gave me this sexy wink.

“Right… Well since you came, wanna sit down”, I pointed the seat next to me.

He sat down and it didn’t take more than five seconds before the bartender was already there. Cristiano ordered one beer for himself. What a classy man, I though. Then he looked at me again.

“So can I ask you why you are here?”

“I’m on some kind of holiday I guess…”, I answered without really looking at him.

“You guess?” man was he curious.

“Let’s just say I’m taking break from reality. What about you?” being polite me I just had to ask.

“I’m with my team. We are playing the last game of this season on Friday so we’re staying here”, Cristiano explained. Of course I knew who he was, I just didn’t really feel like getting his ego even more bigger than it already seemed to be.

“So I’m assuming football right?” what an evil little me I smirked to myself.

“So you do know who I am, ha?” now it was his turn to smirk.

“I know your name, your team and that you are from Portugal and that’s pretty much it, so don’t let your ego get on your way”, I rolled my eyes.

“Well now I’m hurt”, he placed his hand on his heart and made this sad face.

“You’ll survive”.

“So since you know my name and all the other information, wouldn’t it only be fair that you tell me at least you name?”

He has a point there, “Isabella Helgen, I was born in Bulgaria but right now I’m living in Portugal”

“No way! Do you speak Portuguese? Because if you’re just making me speak English-“.

“I don’t so let’s just stick with English”.

“Can I be honest here? Is it me or something else that’s bothering you because you don’t seem to be very talkative today”, does he really think I’m just going to open my mind and heart to him after talking to him for what… like five minutes. Dream on footballer.

“I’m just tired”, good work Isabella. I smacked myself inside my head.

“Okay right… I can leave. It’s not a problem”, he started to get up.

Stop him you idiot, my mind screamed. I put on my best smile and grabbed his hand.
“I’m sorry, don’t go”, there goes my so called pride. “I really am little tired but I’ll promise to do my best and at least pretend to be interested”, giving a quick wink to him. Cristiano laughed little. Okay maybe this night wouldn’t be so bad after all.

“So tell me mister ‘I am the best footballer in the world’ is Real Madrid going to win this Friday? I’m guessing you guys are playing against Barcelona since we are here after all” I had to starts from somewhere. I smiled him, knowing that I had broken the ice.

“Of course! No but seriously, it’s going to be difficult. Barcelona is one of the most talented team in Europe and they know their tricks so they’re not going to let us win just like that. And it’s also home game for them”, wow this guy really loves football. I could easily see the excitement in his eyes.

“But could also be a negative thing, I mean the only thing their fans want is victory… so that would be more pressure for them”.

”You’re right but they still get the power and motivation from their fans who are there to support them”.

“I’m sure you guys will win, I mean after all you have the best goalkeeper in the world and who else than the one and only Cristiano Ronaldo”, oh what the hell I’m sure his ego can’t get much bigger.

“And now you know my last name too”, forget what I just said. I can already see the ego getting 10 more points.

“Don’t flatter yourself Ronaldo”.

Seeing him smile to me made me actually rethink my thoughts about him. Maybe he isn’t THAT bad after all. I mean I don’t know anything about him and magazines aren’t obviously the best source of truth. Maybe I should give him a chance and forget my miserable life at least for this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first real chapter! Let me know what you guys think, I would appreciate it A LOT! :)

xxxxx
MissMarabella