After the Sunrise (Cristiano Ronaldo story)

Chapter 2 Part 1

Chapter 2

Isabella’s POV

People were crying, yelling, smiling, cheering. It was unbelievable, they won. Real Madrid won after a horrible first 50 minutes. Barcelona had scored three goals before the halftime and the Real Madrid players were more than lost. But it was actually true the numbers were 4-3 for Real Madrid. I felt like my smile couldn’t have gotten anymore bigger. I was so happy for them even though I didn’t know much about football. Cristiano had convinced me to watch the match and even offered to get me a ticket to the game but I refused and preferred to stay in and see the game on TV. I looked at the watch on the wall and smiled to myself.
Getting up from the bed I hurried to take a shower.

About twenty minutes later I was already standing in front of the huge hotel room mirror getting my make up done. I didn’t really want to admit it, but I was more than excited. I glanced little piece of paper lying on the wooden table that I got from Cristiano. It read some club name that I wasn’t any familiar with but if the guys were going to celebrate their victory over there, I guess it has to be something. I was almost positive for the last two hours that I wouldn’t have to go anywhere tonight but now I was more than happy to finally go out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One and half hour later I was standing inside the club, trying to find some familiar faces without any result. The club was filled with people. I could see the dance floor full of dancing people trying to make it out alive there. I walked up to the bar and ordered something to drink. I didn’t really care that much what it was as long as I got something to drink.

“You came”, I heard a voice say behind me. Immediately recognizing the voice I turned around.

“Congratulations!” I basically yelled over the music.

“Thank you. You actually watched the game, I thought you only said so to make me feel better”, he said smiling. It was obviously meant to tease me.

“That much you have faith in me?” I smirked and took a sip of my drink.

“Do you want to meet the others?” Cristiano asked, completely ignoring my question.

Nodding my head, he took my hand and lead me trough the crowd. People were cheering for him and I couldn’t help but notice some girls giving me dirty looks. I decided to ignore them so I just kept my head down. We reached the VIP stairs and Cristiano let me go in first. I felt nervous, I’ve never actually met anyone famous person before and I definitely didn’t know how to act around them. I finally looked up and saw the room full of Real Madrid players and some other people, guessing they were staff or something. I immediately noticed the guys stopped talking and looked at the girl who Cristiano had with him, me. As if I wasn’t nervous enough already…

“Guys this is Isabella”, Cristiano introduced me.

“Hola!” almost everyone said at the same time. I had to laugh little bit to that one.

“Congratulations!” that was all I could imagine to say. Like I said, footballers aren’t really my comfort zone.

“Gracias, come here, sit”, Marcelo said and patted couple free seats next to him.

I sat down between Marcelo and Cristiano. We started to chat, mostly about the game. I had a great time, all of the guys seemed to be really nice. Sadly the Vip room was quite big and I didn’t had a chance to talk with all of the guys, but it didn’t really bother me. I mean drunken footballers… yeh right.

To be continued....
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you cocopuffs for you comment! Here's the part 1 of chapter 2! Comment after you read, it will only take 10 seconds of your life ;D

xxxx
MissMarabella