Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Takemaru's Death

DISCLAIMER- I DON'T OWN INUYASHA BUT I DO OWN ANYA AND THE OTHER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS.

Inuyasha wounds had grown worse as the battle went on. His left leg bled badly and his arm was also bleeding as well as almost being broken. His torso had a deep cut, causing blood to cover his kimono top. The right side of his lip was bleeding and his right eye was now a black eye. He had a cut that was bleeding on the left side of his head but it wasn't as bad as Anya's head wound.

Takemaru was not much better. His face, arm, throat, chest, and stomach bled nonstop since Inuyasha used every chance he got to try and kill Takemaru.

"You lousy halfbreed," Takemaru growled as he stabbed Inuyasha through the shoulder. Kagome tried to help and intervene by shooting arrows, but she had injuries due to it. Her leg was bleeding and her stomach had a cut too. Her arm had a long cut and her ribs were bruised from a nasty fall she took. The cuts were from stray demons that had gotten past the others over on the other side of the mountain. They didn’t last long after being purified by her. Kagome looked down at Anya who was in the gap between the mountains and her father’s grave, fighting Ryenkotsei.

//oo//

The battle had been going on for what Anya was guessing 10 hours now. She was hurt and her energy was dwindling from blood loss, but she never showed it. She kept moving to keep herself awake. A few times she had been thrown enough to see the others who were fighting the stray demons. They only had cuts and bruises since those demons weren't as strong.

She looked at Ryenkotsei and gave a frustrated growl. How much longer was it going to take to kill him?

//oo//

"Inuyasha give up, you can't win," Takemaru growled.

"I am not giving up. KAGOME FOR THE LAST TIME, GET INSIDE THE BARRIER!" Inuyasha shouted as he hit Takemaru's shoulder. Takemaru groaned at the impact and fell to his knees. Inuyasha lifted Tetsuaiga for ‘Windscar’

"NO!" Kagome shouted back. Then she shot an arrow as Inuyasha used ‘Windscar’ at Takemaru and both hit him full force. He-just like Kikyo- disintegrated into dust and bones in a pool of blood. He was dead.

One down, two to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAME SCHOOL!!!!!