Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Anya's True Form

DISCLAIMER- I dont own Inuyasha but I do own Anya and the other original characters

Anya heard Kagome scream but she couldn't get away from Ryenkotsei. This battle was getting more and more violent and Anya's wounds were only becoming worse. She worried for everyone that was suffering because of this battle, especially for Nami.

//oo//

Kagome screamed as a demon claw stuck into her side from a demon that slipped past Sango and Miroku. Inuyasha killed the demon and took Kagome into the barrier and into the skeleton's mouth. Inuyasha sat crossed-legged and put Kagome in his lap. Kagome had tears coming down her face as the pain from the claw grew.

"Kagome, I gotta get this claw out of your side," Inuyasha said as he tried to calm her. She nodded as Inuyasha took hold of the large, wide claw.

"This may hurt," Inuyasha whispered to her as he yanked the claw out of Kagome's side quickly. Kagome let out a scream and tried to hold back her tears. Inuyasha began to soothingly run his claws through her hair. After a few moments, Kagome calmed down. Then a crash sounded as Inuyasha peeked out the mouth to see Anya getting back up from the ground.

"I better go help her. You stay in the barrier," Inuyasha said. Kagome was about to protest when she felt a sharp pain in her side and nodded.

//oo//

Anya's arm was killing her, she almost didn't have time to dodge Ryenkotsei's attack. Her leg gave out as she hit the ground hard. She tried to stand back up but it pained her to do so. But she wouldn't give up, she wasn't letting Naraku win.

"Anya you can fight as hard as you want, but you'll still perish like your worthless father and weak mother," Ryenkotsei hissed. That was the final straw for Anya. Nobody insulted her parents. Her body pulsed and began to change. Her hair slowly became blood red, her eyes also became red with blue pupils. Her claws and fangs grew longer and sharper. She stood in front of Ryenkotsei when she noticed another demon behind him. With her demon released, Inuyasha couldn't control his and was also full demon now as he stood on the mountain behind Ryenkotsei.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Sorry for the short chapter
I liked the thought of Anya's demon having blood red hair so I gave her some lol. Next chapter we get to see Anya fight in her demon form.