Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Meeting the other rulers

DISCLAIMER-I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

After the Koga incident, everyone decided to stay in the barrier and castle grounds.

Sesshomaru and his group normally would have left by now but Sesshomaru stayed knowing the rulers were coming and that Anya did not have any patience with them. Shippo, Kirara and Nami played out in the gardens and Miroku went to a near by village that was said that the princess there was possessed by a demon. Of course Sango went with him. Since there was no sign of a jewel shard, Inuyasha stayed behind as did Kagome. Anya sat in the throne room waiting for the rulers who were late.

"They're late! Where are they?!" Anya growled irritated. Hiroki (AN: In case anyone has forgotten, Hiroki is her most trusted right hand man and protector in a way) stood in the corner of the room, watching her.

"They'll be here any second," Hiroki said. Anya glared daggers at him.

"You said that three hours ago!" she said through her teeth. Just then there was a knock at the heavy doors. Anya stood and carefully walked over to the doors. She was not in the best shape and should have been resting but the rulers insisted on meeting with her. Her arm was still healing and her head was still bandaged. Her chest and torso were also damaged and since she couldn't risk aggravating her scar, she had to go without a shirt and wear just the bandages as a top. Plus after chasing Koga her leg was once again losing mobility.
She opened the doors and turned to start walking back to the throne as the rulers walked in. All three were demons but looked human and had been rulers when her father ruled these lands, they were tall, and slightly fat. All of them had black hair and beards and wore armor over they're bodies.

"About time you got here," Anya said as she walked up the short stairs to the throne.

"Well we're here now," the North ruler said.

"Yes, let's get started," the South and East rulers said in unison. Anya nodded.

"In layman's terms, Naraku is dead, the sacred jewel is still incomplete, and that's it. Goodbye," Anya said sitting down. The rulers did not like her and she did not like them, so she wanted to make this as short a visit as possible. Sadly, the rulers had thought otherwise and continued talking.

"Well, it looks like you took quite a beating," The South ruler said. Anya shrugged and kept silent.

"Ah yes, no pain worse in the world than a sword to the gut," The North ruler stated. Anya's eyes narrowed.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you give birth. I know I was in pain worse than what I endured out there," Anya retorted. Anya smiled as all the other rulers' eyes narrowed; an argument was brewing now.

"Which brings us to why we wanted to come so soon," The North ruler said. Anya knew something was up.

"And that would be?" she said standing up once again from the throne.

"We do not feel you are fit to be ruler and general of the west," The East ruler said.

'Here we go again with this unfit ruler stuff,' Anya thought annoyed.

"Wanna bet?" Anya snarled suddenly in front of the rulers. It was the same every time she returned to battle; they never saw her fit to be in her positions.

"Ruler Anya, I'm sorry but we are putting our foot down," The North ruler said. He was the one that Anya hated most and she was the one he hated most.

"Would you like to know where I'm about to put my foot?" Anya growled as Sesshomaru entered the room. He moved to stand next to Hiroki and observe in case it became out of hand. In other words, if Anya were to snap and try to kill someone. Again.

"You are not general or ruler material; you do not dress formally, you do not act as a proper lady should, and your hair is much too long," The North ruler continued. Anya's mouth dropped. They didn't think she was fit because of her hair?!

"My hair is the same length as my father's was," she said crossing her arms.

"Not for a lady. Especially seeing as you are always in battle," The South ruler said.

"My mother's was this length as well," Anya said through her teeth. Both Sesshomaru and Hiroki moved to be right behind Anya. Something was going to be said and she would attack.

"Yes, well your mother also took a demon for a lover and birthed him two children, so I do not think she falls under the proper role model category," The East ruler said. Anya lunged at them angrily and Sesshomaru and Hiroki grabbed her and held her back which was surprisingly quite difficult.

"You leave my parents out of this," Anya growled, freeing herself from the two's grips and standing in front of the ruler's once again.

“Yes, well we shall return when you are calmed down," The North ruler said as the three left. It was all Anya took not to snap those rulers' necks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I thought I’d have an argument between Anya and the other rulers. Until next update be sure to comment!