Status: Tiny bit of writers block. Oh and continuing even though GS has went through a lineup change.

Who Are You? Are You My Savior?

four

I cannot take this shit anymore. I just want the pain to go away; I just want to get better. I’m currently curled up on my sofa in the warmest blanket I could find, crying my eyes out. Today just seemed like ones of those days. “I really need to get out of the house,” I thought to myself, “But everywhere I go I’m reminded of her.”

With a sigh I heave myself off of the sofa and walk into my room thinking that I might just go for a walk to clear my head. I changed out of my slept in cried on clothes into some light wash denim shorts, a zebra print tank, and a pull over sweatshirt that said ‘cool story bro’.

As I was oh so gently shoving my phone in my sweatshirt pocket I felt something out of place. Realizing it was a piece of paper I pulled it out to look at it. There scribbled on a post it was the note I shouldn’t have forgotten, but did because of all of my crazy problems. Should I call Nick? He did say he would always be here for me, but I don’t want to bother him.

“MOTHER FUCKER!” I screamed loudly, “WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?” I was so fucking confused, was this a sign or something. Was somebody supposed to be telling me something?

I must have stood in the middle of my living room staring at that note for a good twenty minuets before I finally made up my mind to call him. I mean what harm could it do? The worst thing that could happen would be he thinks I’m some weird stalker chick and threatens to call the police.

It took me three tries to dial his number and when I finally did it just kept ringing. Just as I was about to hang up he answered, “Umm…hello?”

“H-hey.” I squeaked out.

He sighed, “I think you have the wrong number.”

“NO! W-wait,” I replied franticly getting worried, “This is Nick right?” I really hope it was, it sounded like him.

“Yeah, who are you?” he sounded a little annoyed.

“I-It’s me Fallon from The Blackout. You gave me your number remember?”

He chuckled and sounded a little less annoyed when he replied, “Oh that’s right, what has you calling at…five in the morning?”

Did I mention my sense of time was fucked? Well it is. “Holy shit I didn’t even realize, I’m so sorry. I just needed some human interaction and well…”

“Don’t worry about it,” I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke, “I’ll bring the coffee. Meet me at the park in twenty minuets?”

I smiled, “Alright, you have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you so much,” and with that I hung up. I didn’t need him asking questions yet. They can come later on; I’m not ready for them yet. I just hope he doesn’t think I’m some weird mentally unstable person who can’t even handle a little social interaction. He would never want to be around me again. I just hope I don’t ruin this. I can see myself telling him everything and that’s really scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
{paint yourself a picture, something perfectly obscure, to hide away the messes behind your manicure}

Fallon

So, I'm on summer vacation now. I might have more time to update, but no promises. I think I might have to help my dad with his soccer training camp thingy. Oh well.

I would like to thank all of you who have subscribed. Don't be a silent reader! If you have any ideas on where you want to see this go let me know because this is still in the early stages and I'm still developing it.

~comment and all that other jazz...