Status: Completed

What Am I Supposed To Do Here?!?!

Chapter 15

Kat walked up to her Dad's front door and knocked, "Dad?" Kat heard rustling and muttering then the door swung open reveling a middle aged man with a major 5 o'clock shadow, and tousled black hair and green eyes.
"Katra?" he whispered.
"Yeah, Hey Stan mind if I stay here for a while?" asked Kat as she walked in a put down her suitcase.
"I'm your Dad, call me that." snapped Stan, "Look, you can stay here, just clean up after yourself. I'm going on a business trip for the weekend. Stay out of trouble."
Kat nodded and walked up to the guest bedroom and sighed. "Might as well get a shower.." thought Kat as she headed to the bathroom.

Sam's P.O.V.

Sam pulled in Stan's driveway, and ran up to the door and burst in.
"Hey!! What the hell are you doing?!" yelled Stan.
Sam ignored him and ran up to the second floor, "Kat?!" Sam ran down the hall and heard the shower running, she burst in the bathroom. "Kat!!" yelled Sam as she grabbed Kat out of the shower soaking wet. She wrapped her arms around her.
Kat just sat the naked and surprised, "Sam?"
Sam squeezed her, "If you ever run away again baby, I will hunt you down again." whispered Sam into Kat's neck.
Kat nodded and buried her head in Sam's neck, "Don't let me go again, Sam."
Sam smilled and kissed Kat, "Never again baby." Sam noticed everyone standing in the doorway and grabbed the towel off the rack and wrapped Kat up, then picked her up bridal style.
Kat snuggled up to her, "Just put me in that bedroom," said Kat as she pointed to the guest bedroom. Sam went in a set her down on the bed and curled up next to her.
Amy ran over, "I'm so sorry Kat!! I never ment to hurt you!! I swear I didnt---"
Kat put her hand over Amy's mouth, "Stop, I don't care anymore." Kat shrugged, "You and Ian have a happy life."
Ian said, pleading to Kat, "Please don't be angry Kat.."
"I'm not. I knew Amy liked you, and I took a risk. That risk ended badly. I have another risk." whispered Kat as she looked at Sam and smiled. "I love you Sam."
Sam grinned and kissed Kat. "I don't love you Kat." stated Sam. "I'm in love with you."
Amy and Ian walked out and downstairs to where Kris was explaining to Kat's Dad. Kris looked up at Amy and Ian. "Where is Sam?"
"With Kat." said Amy as she plopped down on the couch.
"Alone?" asked Stan raising an eyebrow.
"Yup." said Amy, "They wanted to make up, so we left them alone."

-Back upstairs-

Kat snuggled up closer to Sam, "Stay with me tonight Sam." whispered Kat as she slowly fell asleep.
Sam smiled and fell asleep with Kat in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I have way to many DA art requests, :O More tomorrow!! <3