Status: Completed

What Am I Supposed To Do Here?!?!

Chapter 14

Kat ran through her front door sobbing. She slammed the door, then turned and punched it. "FUCK!!" she yelled as she skint her knuckles.
Lulu ran in there, "Kat?" she grabbed Kat shoulders and turned her around, and saw that Kat had been crying, "Oh god, come here." whispered Lulu as she pulled Kat into her arms, "What happened?"
Kat just shook her head and pushed away from Lulu, she ran up the stairs to her room. She grabbed her rolling suitcase and started packing her clothes in. She stopped when her phone vibrated. "2 missed calls from AMY" Kat just delete them and went to her messages and she had a new one. "Please, Kat, talk to me. I didn't mean for this to happen." Kat just scoffed and threw her phone, iPod, and chargers in her bag. She ran down the stair and ran into Lulu by the stairs.
"Where are you going?" asked Lulu as she moved in front of the door.
"Dad's. Now move?"snapped Kat.
"What happened?"
"My last straw..." muttered Kat as she tried to push past Lulu.
"Wait. Here," said Lulu as she handed Kat some money, "Just some stuff I saved up. You might need it."
Kat smiled and hugged Lulu, "Thank you sis."
"Anytime now go."
Kat ran out of the house and to the bus stop. When she got to the bus stop she pulled out her phone and texted Amy, Ian and Sam.

Amy's P.O.V.

Amy twirled in her computer chair as she waited for Kat to reply to her text.
"Amy, she isn't going to reply." stated Ian.
Amy's phone buzzed, she shot Ian an "Oh really?' look then open the message.
To: Amy, Ian, Sam
I'm leaving, don't try to stop me or find me. I'm not stopping till I reach the moon. Fuck you Amy and Ian, you could of had the balls to tell me, but no. You go fuck around with each other behind my back. I'm sorry Sam, goodbye."

Amy just looked at Ian, who had just got the text. He jumped up and grabbed his keys, and Amy followed him to his car. They headed to Kat's house.

Sam's P.O.V.

Sam was sitting in the living room with Kris when she got the message. She looked up at Kris and ran out the door, Kris followed her, and they drove to Kat's house. They got there as Ian was pulling up. Sam got out of the car and walked over to them
"What the fuck did you do?!" yelled Sam.
"Sam, it was just a mistake." said Amy, "Right Ian?"
"No, I meant it."
Sam looked at them disgusted, then turned and ran to the front door. She banged on it, "Lulu!!"
Lulu jerked open the door, "What?" she snapped.
"Where is she?"
Lulu looked at Ian and Amy, then looked at Sam, "She didn't tell me." she said stiffly then slammed the door shut.
"Now what..?" whispered Kris.
Sam got out her phone and tried to call Kat. Nothing. "She didn't answer ..." Sam looked at Amy, "Is there anywhere she would go?"
Amy looked down and thought about it, "Her dad lives in Rhode Island."
Sam clapped her hands, "5 hour drive okay. You know where it is?"
Amy nodded, and Ian said, "Sure."
"Okay let's go,." said Sam as she raced to her car. 'Hold on Kat. Please be there....' thought Sam as she peeled on the freeway following Amy and Ian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its kinda short.