Status: I will update every 3 days if I can

My life is already a hell hole. Why did you have to show up and make it worse?

My life is aready a hell hole. Why did you have to show up and make it worse? (chapter 5)

I sat crying in the passenger side of the car. I was going to miss Brett. I was going to miss my mom and my sisters. But I had to leave with Vincent. He was going to hurt the man I love, and I couldn't let him do that.
I peeked a look at Vincent from behind my bangs. I seen his straight chiseled chin, and his sharp nose, but I couldn't see his green eyes that make me feel like I'm melting. I'm grateful that I couldn't because if I did that would make me hate him less, but I wanted to hate him with all my being. I wanted to hate him as much as a mother bear hates the ones that try hurting her cubs.
I'm going to hate this man that has ruined my passed and now my future.
As if he sensed me staring at him, he turned towards me with a sad expression.
"I'm sorry I had to take you away Stacy. I'm sorry I'm a fucking asshole and I'm sorry I took you away from Brett. I needed you by my side. It's not my fault that I had to being you with me and now marry you. I never planned on ever seeing you again, until my parents told me a few weeks ago I had to come and get you. I counted the days that I would have to come and get you. I know sorry doesn't make up for what I've done but I hope you understand in the future why this had to be done." He said in his deep voice.
He turned and looked back to the road.
He was right about one thing. Sorry doesn’t make up for what the hell he did.
I wanted to be mad at him. I wanted to hit him in the back of the head with a steel bat. I wanted to hate him with all my heart and soul.
Although, this was our parents faults, but he could have at least put it this way and I might have gone with him. Not to marry him of course, but to see what the fuck was going on.
My stomach started to turn, and I could feel the bile rise from the back of my throat.
"Pull over. I need to puke."
With a groan, he pulled over and put it in park. I couldn't hold it anymore and as I opened my door I threw up.
Tears ran down my face as I realest the horrid bile that smelled like a dumpster filled with rotting fish instances. After I was done I opened my eyes to see that my puked looked black and slimy.
I gasped as my eyes opened wide and I held my stomach with my hands.
"Shit. It's starting now. We have to go now." Vincent said as he pulled me back into the car and sped forward.
"What's happening to me?" I whispered. My head was pounding and there was a sharp pain behind my eyes.
I closed my eyes to relieve some of the pain, which didn't help. I took a sharp intake of breath.
"I didn't know this would happen so soon. When's your birthday? How old are you?" He asked in a rush.
"August 13 is my birthday, and I'm 17 years old." I said trying to stay awake now. The pain was getting unbearable.
"Crap. Are you for real? … Hey, don't fall asleep. Don't give in just yet. We will be at the mansion in twenty minutes." He slapped my face, not hard enough to actually hurt me.
But I couldn't. I can't stay awake.
"I can't Vincent it hurts too much… Wake me up when we get there…" I said in a whisper and I could already feel myself slipping into the darkness.
"No. Stay awake. Come on." He said in a urgent tone.
It was too late, I'm already falling into a deep sleep and I have a feeling this might be the sleep that I may not actually wake up from.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short. But hear me out. I needed something good to happen with them. i can't just make him NOT make him say sorry. He may seem like a dick but he's not all that bad. Okay. Well on that note... I hope you like my story so far. I have alot of twists and turns I'm going to throw in this bad boy. Keep reading and message/add/ or comment me. Thanks guys :)