Letters To Someone

And Then There Was Me

Dear Asher

People say that it is hard for someone to come to terms with themselves; to look themselves in the eye and accept who they are and not hide everything inside. But, you've always been truthful, you've never lied to yourself. When you said you were pretty, you believed it. when you said you were the worst scum on the earth, it was true.

What made everything turn out this way? There must be people out there that have had it worse, but you're acting like such a drama queen. Sometimes I wonder if everything they've ever said to you was right. Sometimes, I actually believe them when they say those things. And it's sad that those "sometimes" have turned into "most of the time".

I'm so sorry you're all alone now, instead of around people you used to call friends. You trusted them and when they stepped all over your heart, you didn't even stand up for yourself. Pathetic. Maybe I shouldn't give you any sympathy. I mean, you saw them slowly fading away. If you were even half the person those dick heads were, you would have done something. Instead, you were a scared little pussy and did nothing. How disgusting.

They don't care about you anymore; they don't love you anymore; they don't want to talk to you anymore. They don't remember you. They want nothing to do with you. Can't you get it through your thick skull. No wonder they called you a dumb bitch, it's so true. Half of them would be glad to see you gone forever.

And honestly, who would miss you? Your family hates you, they always have. Didn't you learn that from the scars on your skin? DIdn't you understand that they didn't want to see your sorry face looking up at them everyday? Didn't you get that you were the worst thing that ever happened to them? God have mercy on your soul, you were too blind to see that.

You were a sex thing, an average lay at best. I don't know why you thought you could be good at anything other than being some kind of whore. Thank god you grew out of that, you were only self mutilating. You save the pain and torture for other people to inflict on you. You were never into self harm.

I just wish you could understand that you're not wanted. And you know, it's okay, because you knew that from the start. Once they all started to leave, you knew that. I mean, it was an ever constant pattern wasn't it?

And I'm sorry if this made you cry and sob until you couldn't hide the noise anymore; this is a fucking wake up call. Get over yourself and just take the grief, because you're a fucked up bitch and deserve everything that is coming to you.

God, I hate you

Love, Asher