Status: Updating frequently. :)

Revenge

Devious Plans

I looked up at him, my eyes growing wide, and I stopped chewing. How was I supposed to reply to that? I considered blowing it off, but I couldn’t hurt him like that. I’ve already hurt him so much, for way too long, but was I supposed to lie? But was it really lying?

“I don’t know how I would respond. I mean, I’m feeling so much right now with all that we’re going to be doing, I don’t want to mix up feelings. I do like you Gerard. I just don’t know if it’s enough for me to call ‘love’,” I said, sadly. I looked up to him and I saw him nod slowly.

“I understand. I really don’t want to rush you,” he said. I nodded, biting my lip. Just then, the waiter came and handed us the bill, and two fortune cookies. Gerard picked one up, and I grabbed the other. We cracked them open at the same time and read them. “What does yours say?”

“‘You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems’,” I said. I looked up at him for his.

“‘Don’t give up on what your heart desires’,” he said.

“In bed,” I added. He started laughing hysterically. I laughed along, glad that I at least got his mind off of our previous conversation. “Are you a virgin?” I asked, getting serious.

“Yeah,” his face turned red, like he was embarrassed.

“Aw,” I cooed.

“Are you?” he asked, and ate his cookie.

“No. I’ve only done it once though,” I added. Besides, it was a crappy lay. It was with-

“Was it with Brian?” he asked quietly.

“Um, yeah,” I felt awkward. I scratched the back of my head. “We were really high, and at the moment it seemed like a good idea.”

“Oh,” Gerard said. Why did we have to be awkward about all of this? My mind groaned.

“So, um, what are we going to do now?” I asked.

“Want to go see a movie?” he asked. I nodded my head. Gerard paid the bill and we left for the theatre.

xOxOx

After the movie, we went home and it was about 5 in the afternoon. Mikey was in the living room, watching TV. I kicked my shoes off by the door and walked into the living room. Mikey was laying on the couch, facing the TV. As I got closer, I realized that he was asleep. I turned and sat right on his stomach. I lifted my lefts to my chest so that all my weight was in his stomach.

Mikey started struggling under me, and he woke up, gasping for air. He pushed me off, onto the floor.

“What the hell?” he whined.

“Why are you sleeping?” I asked, crawling to the couch. I pulled myself up and sat down. Mikey did a hair flip and pushed his glasses up his face.

“Because I’m tired, obviously. I didn’t know I was asleep. Why did you sit on me?” he asked.

“Cause I could,” I giggled.

“Funny,” he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and watched the TV. A few minutes later, the front door opened and Frank came in.

“I brought food!” he called, going into the kitchen. The three of us got up and ran to the kitchen. He bought 3 pizzas. “Pepperoni, all cheese, and 5 meat,” he said, setting them on the table.

“Thanks bro!” Mikey said. Gerard handed us all plates and I got 2 pieces of cheese and went back to the living room. Mikey came back with a stack of movies under his arm.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Star Wars!” he exclaimed. I giggled at his dorkiness. When Gerard and Frank came back in, Mikey started the first movie.

I had never watched these before, and by the third one, I was nearly passed out of the couch because I was so tired. It was about 1 in the morning and Frank was already asleep. Mikey was close, and Gerard I wasn’t sure about.

When the third one was over, I told them I was going to bed, and they all followed suit.

xOxOx

On Saturday. Gerard and I went house hunting. We saw 4 houses, and by the end of the day, we knew which one we wanted. Or rather, I did because I was buying it. On Monday we bought it. It was ready to move in, which was good.

It was a small, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. It was closer to Gerard’s work, and Frank’s friends house. The coolest part about it was that the master bedroom was a loft above the guest bedroom and bathroom. It over looked the kitchen, dinning room, and living room. And to get to it, you had to climb a little latter. I thought it was cute.

The plan was that after we bought a house, I was going to go over to Oliver’s house and take him on an all day date. Much to Gerard’s displeasure, but that was the only way for him to not find out that we moving. We were just hoping that we would never have to deal with him.

After Gerard and I signed for the house, we went home and I went up to Oliver’s door and Gerard went into the apartment. I knocked 4 times before he answered. He was wearing black pajama pants and he was shirtless.

“Hey Tyler,” he said coolly.

“Hey Oliver, can I come in?” I asked.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” he moved out of the way and I stepped in.

“Nothing really. I just feel bad about what has happened between us. So to make up, I want to go on an all day date. From 7 am, till like, 9 at night,” I said.

“And what do you suggest we do all day?” he asked, I could still see amusement on his face.

“You plan it. I’ll pay for some of whatever you plan, but just plan something,” I said.

“And when are we doing this?” he asked.

“Monday would be fabulous,” I said. He thought for a moment.

“That works for me. Do you want some dinner?” he asked.

“No, I should be going actually. I’m really tired,” I said. He frowned and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. He pulled away and started to lean in for a kiss. I pushed him away. “Oliver-”

“Come on, you’re not dating Gerard, right?”

“No, but, maybe we can save it for Monday,” I said. He sighed and nodded. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I gave him a small smile and left his apartment. I went over to ours and went in. I gave Gerard a thumbs up, and he started to explain to Frank and Mikey what was going on.

On Monday, at 7 am, they were going to be moving everything out and to the new house while Oliver took me on an all day date. Mikey and Frank seemed really excited to be having their own rooms.

“Lets go pack!” Frank jumped up and ran to his room.

“Does he know that we don’t have any boxes?” I asked, laughing.

“I don’t think so, but it wouldn’t hurt to organize. We can go order a rental truck tomorrow and pick up boxes,” Gerard told me. I nodded.

xOxOx
I woke on Sunday morning and showered. When I was ready to go, Gerard and I drove down to the nearest U-Haul place and reserved a large one for all day tomorrow. We also got a shit load of broken boxes. When we got home, we started to assemble the boxes and pack. Since all I had was a closet of cloths, I offered to pack the kitchen and stuff in the living room. What was nice about living with guys, they didn’t have a lot of cooking utensils, probably because they thought it was all a waste of space and money.

Frank came in about 1:30, looking for a snack.

“Are you sure you guys are going to be able to move all this stuff?” I asked as he grabbed leftovers.

“I think so. Ray will be helping, so that will be good. If not, I’ll just invite the guys from my band and they’ll help,” he shrugged.

“Sounds good,” I said.

“Are you looking forward to tomorrow?” he asked, laughing.

“No, not at all. I mean, he’s a great guy when he’s not being competitive and an ass, but…”

“I know what you mean, I dated him, remember?” Frank asked.

“I know. Doesn’t that feel weird for you? To have me go on a date with him?” I asked.

“No, because I know you like Gerard more.”

“Doesn’t it feel weird that you used to date Gerard?” I asked. Why did I have to have Frank’s seconds?

“No, because I know Gerard likes you a lot, and we’re just friends. What we had was a thing in the past,” he smiled.

“I don’t believe you. You never truly get over your crushes and boyfriends/girlfriends,” I told him, frowning. He shrugged and headed for the exit.

“Maybe you’re right, maybe you aren’t,” he said and left.

Should I be worried?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, i was really fighting with this chapter. I really just wanted to skip to the good stuff, but i knew that would make this story shit.

sorry it took forever to post, I've realized when I saw I'll get a chapter out in a few days, I'll keep putting it off. But no more! I'm posting on my own time now, but I'll still post reguarly.

I love your comments, they are all so touching, I love it when you tell me how much this story means to you.

OH I FORGOT TO ASK! DO YOU LIKE THE NEW LAYOUT? I never really liked layouts like this, but this one is growing on me. I think its because Gerard is being really sassy and sexy at the same time. I dont know. But if a lot of people tell me they dont like it, I'll change it back.

Also: Sorry its kind of short, i just really needed to get this out. <3

Thanks;
Disenchanted-
brigeisfalling
xxizzyxxrossxx
Wyrd Rose
SunshineRevolver
PinkRabbit
Crash Poison
Awkward! Turtle
MCR junky