Remember Me

One

I stood at the counter, waiting for the employees to tell me what the problem was.

"It seems like we've double booked your seat." She looked up at me. I let out a sigh of frustration.

"I need to be on that plane." I told her, and she nodded.

"I understand Miss. Evans." She smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "We actually have a seat in first class."

"Will I be charged for it?"

"No, Miss Evans. You will not be charged for our mistake." She smiled at me again.

"Yeah, that's fine then." I gave her a small smile.

"Wonderful." I looked down at my phone, pushing the blond hair away from my face.

"Here you are, Miss. Evans, enjoy your flight." I looked back up at her and smiled.

"Thank you." I walked away from the counter and headed to the gate.

_________

I let out a small sigh as I started to board the plane. Keeping my breathing normal, I stepped onto the plane and headed to first class.

I smiled a bit as I found my seat.

"Excuse me." I said softly. The redheaded man looked up at me, and I smiled at him. I pointed to the window seat. "That's my seat." He gave me a small nod and stood up, letting me in. "Thanks." I sort of mumbled as I sat down.

"You're welcome." He responded to me. I smiled a little as I heard his accent.

I looked out the window and I bounced my leg.

"Nervous flyer?" I heard from besides me. I glanced over at him. A warm smile was placed on his lips.

"I actually really hate flying." He nodded.

"Why have you chosen to go to London then?" I smiled at him.

"Oh, I just decided that I was going to pack everything up, and move to London." I paused. "Plus, I really am interested in the colleges over there."

"Colleges?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh! Um universities, I think you call them?" He nodded.

"I'm Harry, by the way." I smiled at him.

"Well, Harry, it's nice to meet you. I'm Kassidy." I paused as I looked at him. "Wait, you're not, no you can't be." I smiled at him.

"Can't be who?" A smirked appeared on his face. He knew who I was talking about.

"Prince Harry." I said in a hushed voice. He laughed.

"Oh, don't be silly, Kassidy." I nodded.

"Just so you know, I may, or may not grab your hand on take off." He laughed.

_________

I grabbed my lap top out of my bag and quickly googled Prince Harry. I looked over at him. His eyes were closed. I looked back at my computer and clicked on the first picture that came up.

"Oh my god." I tired to keep my voice hushed. I looked back up at Harry and stared at him.

"Something wrong?" He asked me, keeping his eyes closed.

'You are Prince Harry!" And that's when he looked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Sub.
Tell me that you honestly think.
I'm not sure if I should continue this.

☮ ♥ ツ