Remember Me

Eight

I let out a heavy sigh as I looked around the now empty room.

“Are you ready?” I turned my head towards the door way.

“Yeah.” I smiled at the ginger. He nodded towards the door. I smiled at him again as I walked out before him. “Where are we going?” I asked him.

“I have this apartment that I’m not using, that I’m going to let you stay in.”

“Harry.”

“Where else are you going to go?” He asked as we walked through the kitchen of Becca’s apartment. “Goodbye, Becca.” He smiled at her as I completely ignored her.

“Bye your highness.” I rolled my eyes at her response. “Later, Kassidy.”

“Yep, bye.” I mumbled as I made my way out of the apartment. “That’s really nice of you, Harry, but I can’t.”

“It wasn’t up for discussion, Kassi.”

“I’m not living in your apartment, Harry.” I told him once again as we stepped into the elevator.

“Then where?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” He laughed at me.

“Please? I’m not even using it.” I didn’t answer him. “I can come and see you whenever I want. And you don’t have to pay for it.”

“You’re not going to take no for an answer are you?” I asked him as the elevator doors opened and we stepped out.

“Nope.” I giggled and looked over at him.

“Fine.” I gave in. “But I don’t want to live there for free.” He didn’t say anything as we walked out of the complex and over to his car. “Did you hear me?” I asked him as I got it.

“I did.” He said as he started the car. “That doesn’t mean that I’m agreeing to it.”

_________

I watched as we pulled up to a building. It was gorgeous.

“Welcome home.” He said as he parked in a spot and got out of the car. I followed him, still staring at the building. He laughed.

“It’s gorgeous.”

“Wait until you see the inside.” He took a hold of my hand and lead me to the front door. I smiled at the doorman. “Hello.” Harry greeted him. He quickly opened the door and Harry and I slipped inside.

“Harry?”

“Mhm?” He looked over at me as we stopped at the elevators.

“What about the press?” I asked him softly. He smiled at me.

“I’m going to tell them the truth.”

“Which is?” I asked as I saw the doors open.

“Which is my girlfriend needed a place to stay until she got back on her feet.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

“That’s not the truth.” I told him, crossing my arms, making him laugh.

“Half true.” He told me. “My girlfriend does need a place to stay.”

“That’s not true.” I told him as I backed away from him. “The other half is true.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“What are you saying?” I laughed as I heard the ding and the doors opened.

“Well, I’m not your girlfriend, that’s what I’m saying.” I stepped off the elevator and waited for him.

“You’re not?” He pouted making me smile.

“No.” I told him as I followed him down the hall.

“I could have sworn that you were.” I giggled. “I pay for your coffee.”

“You spill it all over the place, you should pay for it.” I smiled.

“I take you out on dates.” He smiled as he opened the door.

“As friends.” He frowned making me laugh.

“I kiss you.” He said, shutting me up. He let out a laugh. “I win.” He pecked my lips. “Now, get in here, babe.”

“To be fair, you never really asked me.” I told him as I stepped into the apartment. I stopped just in front of the door. White carpets. “Shoes off.” I mumbled as I quickly slipped them off, making him laugh.

“I wasn’t aware I had to ask.” He said as I stepped inside.

“If you don’t ask then how is it official?” I smiled at him.

“You want it to be official?” He raised his eyebrow as he passed me.

“If it’s not, we’re just friends with benefits.” I told him as I followed him into the kitchen area.

“Is that a bad thing?” I stared at him, my mouth sort of hung open, making him laugh. “I’m kidding.” He turned back around and continued down the hall. “Come on.” I followed him into a bedroom. “My things are in here, so if you don’t want this room, you can have the spare one.” I jumped on the bed and laid there for a second.

“This bed is extremely comfortable.” I told him. I felt him lay besides me.

“This room it is then?” I nodded, keeping my eyes closed. “Kassidy?”

“Mhm?” He laughed as I stayed still.

“Since you’re old fashioned, and I feel like I have to do this now.” I giggled. “Will you go out with me?”

“I don’t want to leave this bed, Harry.” I told him, making him laugh.

“Fine, but in order for you to stay in this bed, you have to be my girlfriend.” I looked over at him.

“Okay.” I said softly with a smile. “I’ll be your girlfriend.” He smiled at me before he gently pressed his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think I like this chapter.
Lemme know what you think?
♥♥♥

Also check this story out ; You Give Me That Feeling