‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 41

At the church:

Image

Rebel was sat in the back room of the church staring blankly at a mirror...

Suddenly the door opened and Angel came in, "Hey honey... you okay?"

Rebel looked up at her sister who was wearing:

Image

"You look amazing!" she exclaimed.

Angel smiled at her and sat on the floor. "You going to get ready?"

Rebel nodded and began staring at the mirror again. "I can't believe this..."

"What part? The fact that I'm wearing this floaty, floaty dress thing... or the fact you are getting married to this really amazing guy who adores you?"

"Both..." Rebel whispered, then she smiled. "Do you think you could do my hair?"

"Of course I will!" Angel beamed as she picked herself up off the floor.

After a while Angel finished straightening her sisters hair and used curling irons to flick each of the layers out slightly at the end.

"You had better get changed..." Angel said as handed rebel her dress.

Rebel smiled and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

The door to the room creaked open and Ville walked in... suddenly he stopped in his tracks when he saw Angel. "Sweetheart... you... you... look beautiful..."

Angel smiled as she walked to her and embraced her. "You don't look half bad yourself Valo..."

Image

Ville laughed softly. "Sweetheart... I have something to ask you..."

Angel looked up at him.

Ville dropped his arms from around her and knelt down in front of her, "Angel Hurley... would you marry me?"

Angel stared at him in shock... then she smiled, "Of course I will Ville..."

Ville smiled, got up and brought a small box from out of his pocket... then he opened it...

Image

He took the ring out of the box and put it on Angel's finger.

Angel wrapped her arms around Ville's neck and kissed him softly on the lips... Ville wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the kiss. Suddenly Angel broke away from him, "I think its best not to tell the others just yet... it's Rebel's big day... I just want it to be perfect for her."

Ville nodded.

Suddenly the bathroom door unlocked and Rebel stepped out...

Image

"Honey... you look amazing!!" Angel said as she hugged her sister.

Rebel smiled and looked at Ville, "You scrub up pretty well Walo!"

Ville shook his head, "What is it with everyone today..."

"You ready Reb?" Angel asked.

"Yep!" Rebel grinned.

"Ville and I will go and inform the vicar..." Angel said as she grabbed Ville's hand and walked towards the door.

"Thanks Ange..." Rebel said.

Angel turned round, "What for hon?"

"You know..." Rebel said, "Now go... shooo, shooo!"

A few minutes later...

Knoxville was already dressed and waiting with the vicar.

Image

Bam was on his right (acting like the best man.)

Image

"Bam... what if she changes her mind?" Knoxville said as he looked at Bam with a worried expression on his face.

Bam shook his head, "Dude... do you know her at all... she loves you man... do you honestly think she would do something like that?"

"I guess not..." Knoxville replied.

Suddenly the organ player started playing 'Here Comes the Bride'.

Knoxville turned around and saw Rebel walking up the isle slowly followed by Angel and Madison. His jaw dropped and he grinned.

The music was suddenly cut short when Chris tackled the organ play off his seat.

Everyone gasped... but Chris just started playing 'White Wedding' by Billy Idol.

Rebel started laughing and carried on up the isle and walked up the steps... when she got to Knoxville she turned and smiled at him.

Angel and Madison stopped on the step just behind them, Madison behind her dad and Angel behind her sister.

Chris was getting a little carried away with his (rather crap might I add) organ playing.

Bam glared at him, "Chris... shut it!"

Chris didn't hear him and carried on playing.

Stev-o got up out of his seat next to Dunn, he ran at Chris, grabbed him and dragged him to his seat, "We promised Knoxville we would behave!" he hissed.

The vicar cleared his throat, "We are gathered here today to witness the..."

"Ummm... excuse me... could we just skip that bit please?" Knoxville whispered to the vicar.

The vicar gave him an odd look.

Knoxville coughed, "The 'Jackasses' are on their best behavior... I'm not sure how long it will last..."

The Vicar nodded, "Do you Rebel Hurley take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do..."

"And do You Philip John Clapp..." The vicar was cut of by someone laughing.

"Haha... Philip John Clapp thats the funniest thing I've ever heard!"

"BRANDON COLE MARGERA!!" April screamed as she stood up.

Bam went red and shut up.

April glared at him and sat back down.

The vicar sighed, "And do you Philip John Clapp take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do..." Knoxville said as he smiled at Rebel.

"I now pronounce you man and wife... you may now kiss the bride..."

Knoxville grinned at Rebel an kissed her passionately on the lips and then brought his arms around her so that he could deepen the kiss.

Everyone stood up and cheered...

April was in floods of tears, "It's so beautiful!" she cried into Phil's sleeve.

Phil looked down at her and started patting her on the back.

Knoxville and Rebel parted and turned around so that everyone could see them...

This only made April cry harder.

Dico was at the back of the church clapping like a seal on speed, "Yeah... wooo!!"

Madison and Angel stepped a little to the side so that Rebel and Knoxville could walk past them.

"So how do you feel about your dad getting married?" Angel asked as they walked down the isle.

"It's brilliant!" Madison beamed up at her, "And I now have you as an aunt!"

Angel laughed.

Rake and Linde opened the doors to the church so that Rebel and Knoxville could go out.

Novak was already waiting outside with the rest of the ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys, "Alright... confetti at the ready!"

As soon as Rebel and Knoxville got out of the church the group threw confetti at them.

A white limo pulled up in the driveway leading to the church...

Image

By now everyone was out of the church and congratulating the happy couple.

"Rebel... you had better go hon..." Angel said as she gave her sister one last hug.

Rebel and Knoxville said goodbye to everyone and headed towards the limo... just before Rebel got in she threw her bouquet in the air, "Catch!"

Image

Everyone piled together to try and catch it, (this ended up resembling some sort of odd rugby scrum.)

"I got it!!" Manny shouted as he started jumping around waving the bouquet in the air.

"Good for you honey... now you and Bam can get married!" Rebel called to him, "Bye guys... we'll see you later!"

Bam's eyes widened, "What the fuck... If you think I'm gonna get married to that you are terrible mistaken!!"

April whacked her son around the head with her hand bag, "Brandon... we are at church!"

"Technically we are outside the church... so I can say whatever the fuck I want..." Bam replied.

Knoxville and Rebel were finally in the limo... Knoxville turned to her, "So how does it feel to be Mrs Rebel Knoxville?"

"Don't you mean Clapp!?" Rebel said laughing.

Knoxville pouted.

Suddenly the blacked out window separating them from the driver went down revealing Vito.

Rebel looked up and her smile faded, "Oh shit..."

Knoxville followed her gaze, "Crap!"

"Wheresh to folksh!?" Vito cackled as he whacked his foot down on the gas peddle.

The End