Status: Being Worked On

Teach Me Wrong From Right

Girl I Know

"We've finally got it, Kels! We are going on tour!," Brian said to me. Well, that was the last thing he said to me. There was no goodbye. Just the tiny little fact that he was leaving. How could he leave me behind? We were the best of friends. The complete best of friends, or so I thought, but did it matter what I thought anymore? At the moment I didn't think so.

A week after that I was walking on home scuffing my shoes on the sidewalk not knowing what to do. If him and I were ever going to see each other again? I wouldn't know. Brian and I, hell we were best friends since we were born, but he's famous now or on the verge of stardom. No need to have luggage like me tagging along I guess was his train of thought.

I looked up just in time and saw the police knocking on my door. I was confused I swear I didn't do anything bad this time. I swear it! I ran up to the officer. "Officer?"

"Ms. Rychel?," he said looking me over from head to toe and then looked me in the eyes. "I have some troubling news for you, you might want to invite me in so we can sit down."

I nodded and invited him into my living room, which wasn't a mess but it wasn't clean either. Mom and Dad were on their honeymoon so she couldn't do her Saturday afternoon cleaning. I sat down onto the white love seat and the officer took a seat next to me.

"Ms. Rychel, Thursday at nine am your parents were in a terrible plane crash which left them in a very critical state." He paused for just a moment and his gaze never faltered from mine. He laid a hand on my knee in a reassuring way and said, "Your parent's died last night. They didn't make it. I am terribly sorry for your loss Ms. Rychel."

I froze, what did he mean they were dead? They were the only thing I had left in this life. With my best friend in the world gone and my parent's dead who else did I have. Tears sprang to my eyes and I shook my head repeatedly. "No, no thats not possible. They can't be dead. They can't be!"

"I'm sorry, but they are. They left this house in your name and they left a substantial amount of money for you to carry on," he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and squeezed lightly. "You'll get through it. I promise..."

After the police officer left, well thats when I knew I hit rock bottom and I hit it hard. I tried calling Brian, but alas I got no answer every time. I didn't know what to do. I was loosing my mind and I had no idea what to do. Every night I cried and rocked myself. I mourned for the loss of my parents and I mourned for the loss of Brian, and lastly I mourned for the loss of my sanity.

Two months after the death of my parents I dropped out of college and I started wearing skimpy clothes that showed my ass and showed a hell a lot of clevage. I started handing myself to anyone I could find that would be willing to fuck me just for one night, just so I could feel wanted. I didn't care who the man I was. Most of the time I didn't even know who they were! Some were fat and ugly, some were hot and horny, but hey I didn't care. I just wanted that one moment where I meant something to someone; where I was wanted.

A week into the business of being a whore I started drugs. The first time it was with a man. He said he wanted to get high with me. He told me it would take you places you never have been and it would blow your mind. I went along with it and tried it and man was he right. After that I started buying every drug out there that would give me that feeling of high. The feeling of nothing, it was the best feeling I ever had.

"Ma'am," the man said with a southern accent and tipped his hat toward me. I smiled a flirty smile back and I nodded back at him.

"Sir, what can I do you for?," I said while grabbing his tie and running my hand lower. He smirked down at me and got this lust filled look in his hazel green eyes just like all the rest.

"I work for a strip called, you might have heard it, it's called Deja Vu. Around here people were saying your the biggest slut of this block."

"I'm listening," I said urging for him to go on.

"And you seem like a fine young lady who would enjoy working there. Not to mention you get paid a lot of money."

"Are you asking me to work for you?," I smiled hopeful.

"Ya, Ma'am I am. First how old are you?," he said in that accent of his.

"Twenty two," I answered truthfully.

"Name?"

I paused for a second before answered. "Candy, that name is Candy." I didn't want to give him my real name. Besides that was what I told everybody. Kelsey wasn't the slut, Candy was.

"Perfect," He smiled "Now all you do is sign this here five year contract and you'll be good to go." He took out a packet of paper from his back pocket and handed it to me. Immediatly I signed my name. I wasn't going to turn down the chance to have a butt load of money.

After all that I now work in a strip club. I couldn't tell you whether or not I enjoy what I do because the drugs numbed every feeling I have. I can tell you though it wasn't what I expected myself to be doing. Well, not Kelsey anyway. For Candy, this was her dream job.

Oh, if Brian could see me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST CHAPTER WOOO!!! I hope you enjoy this story as much as i will =). This story WILL be finished I can gurantee that much xDD

Comment and tell what you like or dislike about the story.
Comment and tell what you think will happen next.
Comment and ask what the hell we are thinking if your curious.
Comment and suggest would you think should happen next.
Comment and just say hi and say how much you love either Nickelback and Avenged Sevenfold.


Well anyways!! COMMENT!

~Love Kelszilla