Status: Being Worked On

Teach Me Wrong From Right

Family no more.

"Hey, Ley, we got signed! Can you believe we actually got signed?" Mike, Chad's brother told me over the phone. I called to talk to Chad, to see if he could hang out and that's what I got. A week after Mike told me they went off to Hollywood to get started, leaving me here, by myself.

I've been adopted since I could remember; over the years I got use to it until my foster family finally settled down here, Hanna Alberta, Canada. We've lived there for years; I went through middle school and high school and part of college. Chad was there, we've grown up together, well mostly. He was my best friend, well was, now that he went off on me. I ran away from my foster family after he left. He grounded me when they beat me, burned me with their cigarettes and let their children hurt me when they weren't looking. I couldn't take it any longer and ran from them.

“I can’t take this!” I said the night it turned the week he had left me. I packed anything I could fit into my book bag.

“Ley!” My foster father yelled from outside of my room. I tensed and hid my bag under my bed and went to open the door.

“Y-yes?” I said softly looking up at him.

He looked down at me with a kind drunken smile. “How are you tonight?” He said lifting his hand to cup the side of my face. I jumped a little and nodded.

“I-I’m fine daddy, how are you?” I asked not meeting his gaze. His chuckle filled my ears as he put his fingers through my hair.

“You look so pretty tonight baby girl.” He said bending close so I could smell his breath and so he could kiss down my neck.

“D-daddy, I’m not feelin’ good.”

“Aw, it’s okay baby girl, daddy will make you feel good, okay?” He whispered against the back of my ear.

I started to shake and nodded. “O-okay.” I allowed him to take me, again just so he could leave me be for a couple of hours.

After he finished he kissed me and left, leaving me with my bear that he bought me. Once I knew he was asleep and wouldn’t wake up, I got cleaned up and grabbed my bag and quietly climbed out of my window and climbed down the tree that was outside my window, jumping down to the ground I quickly made my way away from the house and into the city.

I was living on the streets until I turned twenty and got a job at a stripper club. I worked every night, the owner sold me to a couple of guys every day, for extra money and I didn't mind, I was wanted, loved even, to get me even more lose by injecting me with some drugs. The high was wonderful, it was perfect. It made everything better; it made me forget who I was and who I missed. It made me into Leggs, the stripper that did anything to get her money. She loved her job, she loved her life she had now.

Deep inside, Ley wished she had her Chad back, to be able to hang out on the roof and watch the stars as he sang. But Leggs took over and Ley was never coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know! But it's the second chapter! So deal! xD

Comment on it, if you liked it, or didn't, I don't care. Tell me what I can do to make it better.
Thanks And BA DA DO DO DO SUBSCRIBE!