Status: Being Worked On

Teach Me Wrong From Right

Scream

My ass killed, my head ached, and I was down to my last drug. “Shit,” I grumbled to myself. “Why of all fucking days!,” I groaned. Weekends were the worst to run out of drugs. Tens of hundreds of lonely men who have no life come in on weekends and to do this job it is always best or recommended that your high for it. There is no way in the world someone could do this completely sober.

“Hey Leggs,” I called one of my best friend strippers. Her name actually wasn’t Leggs, but that was her stage name. We weren’t to tell our real names. That would just be a disaster in general.

“Yeah?,” she said smirking and came over.

“I need to borrow two,” I said lifting up my baggy with one pill left in it. She nodded and handed me two out of her bag and I downed them.

“Easy, chica,” she giggled and winked at me. I laughed once the drug started to take affect. It’s not the fact that the type of drug our boss gives us makes us high it’s just a type of drug that makes the job easier. In a sense it kind of makes you loopy I guess you could say.

“Candy, Leggs!,” Our boss called our names along with some other girls. “We have a gig for you beautiful ladies to do! Get ready now! We have to head over in ten.” I groaned inwardly. When was my vacation time!?

“Oh, don’t worry Cand’s. We have the weekend off,” she said bumping me.

I chuckled and shook my head. “But I can’t. I even have to work this weekend,” I sighed and started to get ready. I got dressed in a black dress that had holes on both sides exposing my thighs and a huge gap so you could also almost see my breasts. I fixed the red lip stick I had on and smacked my lips before grabbing my mask and putting it on.

The mask was something I always wore. I even have masks for different outfits. “Hey, if it helps I’ll work the weekends with you,” Leggs said coming up behind me in her skimpy red nighty and her red mask on.

“I would love you forever,” I smiled at her through the mirror. She smiled back and nodded.

“Chop chop ladies! We’ve got to get this show on the road!” I rolled my eyes at our driver. He was always so pushy. It takes time to look fucking beautiful!

All of us grabbed our trench coats and slipped them on and walked out to the black limo that would be escorting us to the venue we needed to be heading to.

Once there I groaned seeing two tour buses, and then seeing one of the bands come out and then there was Brian. Brian in all his glory walking with his pals, talking and laughing like everything was normal. Again I groaned inwardly. “I can’t do this. I need to go home.”

I could see Leggs, her real name is Ley in case you were wondering, was starring after another. All I knew him by was the lead singer of Nickelback but the dude seemed to be more for her.

“No, if I have to do this, you have too,” she announced while watching after him. I put my head in my hands and groaned once more.

“Why can’t we just bail!”

“Because we can’t! Don’t fucking back down. Don’t be a little bitch and run away just because the going gets tough Candy! How many times do I have to tell you this! You’re a fucking stripper for god sake! Get some balls,” she fixed her mask and hopped out of the car. I sighed and did the same knowing she was right.

“Sorry,” I whispered and linked arms with hers as we made our way into the room where the party was going to take place.

“It’s all right.”

“This is going to be one long ass night I can tell you that much,” I grumbled as we stood outside of the doorway. I took in a big breath and let my worries fly and the drugs do what they did best, make the job bearable.

Slowly and seductively I took the jacket off and heard the whistles of all the men in the room. I smirked sexily and winked at the closest guy and when the music started I tugged on the guys tie closest to me and started dancing for him.

For a minute I looked over at Brian and we made eye contact. Shit, why does he have to be looking at me! I screamed in my head, but quickly looked away and when I was pulled away I started dancing with another. The urge to run was more than I could bare but I stayed because this was my job. I was a whore and this is what I had to do. This was my job.

I could feel the drug start to ware off after a while. The drug wasn’t completely affective when it wasn’t taken with out a higher drug like heroin for example.

For just another moment I glanced over to where Brian sat and he was still starring at me. He motioned me over with his finger, but I refused to come. Instead I danced solo and teased him, praying that I wouldn’t have to go over to him. Hell, I didn’t even want anything to do with the guy. Not after he abandoned me and never once called to say hi and ask how I was doing.

Brian, oh Brian, why did he have to be such a beautiful god like man? He was once my everything. He was my world, but he took that away. How was it possible that I still loved him? Showed even the slightest care in the world toward him? Again, the urge to run raised it’s head and demanded that I comply with it.

Brian got up and stood and smirked down at me. He grabbed my hand and sat back down in his chair, demanding a lap dance, which I gave.

“What’s your name?,” he asked looking me over.

His voice, oh his voice was even beautiful and husky just like I remembered. For just one moment I lost my train of thought but quickly regained it.

“The name is Candy, Sugar,” I said in the most convincing southern accent. He smirked up at me and again ran his eyes over my body.

“Sorry, but it’s time for my ladies to come along. Unless you want to pay extra,” our driver said smirking.

“Bye, sugar,” I smiled down at him and got off of his lap and walked over to our driver. I wasn’t one that was up for sale to fuck. I was there to tease and dance for perverted men.

“Yeah, this kid would!,” some guy said standing up and coming over with a wad of cash. “He would like that girl right there,” he said pointing to me. I froze for a moment. Normally the driver would look at me and object, but this time he smiled cruelly down at me and took the money.

“She’s all yours.” I glared up at the guy. Just because I wouldn’t say yes to a fucking date this is his pay back. When this gig was over his dick was totally going through a meat grinder. “She’ll know where to go,” he said smiling over at Brian that who I had no idea was behind me.

“Hey again,” he smirked down at me.

I plastered a fake smile back onto my face and giggled. “Hey sugar,” I continued on with the accent. I took his hand and lead him out of the room and to a more quiet secluded room. I lightly pushed him in and closed the door with my foot and ran a finger down his chest.

“What would you like me to do?” Looks like I’ll be doing this accent for the rest of the night!

He smirked down at me and whispered into my ear, “I want to see you moaning with pleasure underneath me.”

I blushed a cherry red behind the mask. If only he knew who he was talking to. “Well get undressed and I’ll show you the best pleasure of your life,” I smiled up at him like I heard the line so many times before.

“I’d like you to do it.” Again I blushed, but I continued on with my task and undressed him agonizingly slow. Something that I knew drove men insane. I pushed him back onto the bed and kissed down his chest. “Take the mask off,” he demanded. I froze and almost panicked but knowing my profession I was good at conjuring up excuses and lies quickly.

“I have to keep my identity secret, Sug. It’s part of the job.”

“Oh, all right. I can accept that.”

I smirked and continued on with what I was doing, but then after a few many minutes he pulled me up and kissed me roughly. I made it seem like I was kissing back but he pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

“Do you even enjoy doing this?” I was surprised by the question and looked at him. Why would a guy care if a stripper enjoyed doing what she was doing?

“Show me what you got and I may enjoy it,” I giggled.

“Take off the mask,” he sighed and went reaching for it. I ducked under his grasp and went to move off the bed.

“Trust me, hon. It’s best for you that you don’t know who I am.”

“Okay, now I really want to know who you are.”

I shook my head and stood there. “Are you going to take what your friend paid for or are we done here?” I said continuing with the accent and giving away nothing.

He chuckled and nodded and pulled me back to him and kissed me roughly. This time I kissed him back. I was at least allowed to enjoy this small moment, right?

Brian flipped us so I was under him. He pinned my hands over my head with one hand and with the other took the mask off. I gasped and tried to struggle away, but realizing I couldn’t I looked up at Brian who had an astonished look on his face.

“K-Kelsey?,” he stammered.

Oh, Fuck….
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the last update for me for now until LEY UPDATES WOOOO!!!

Quote of the update: You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven. -Jimi Hendrix
Question of the update: Is Syn hot or what? xDD (yes your allowed to say or what >.>)


Comment answering the question of the update.
Comment saying Jimi Hendrix is right.
Comment saying what you love or hate about the story
Comment saying what should be improved.
Comment to say hi and what song you love the most by Nickelback and or Avenged Sevenfold =)

~Love Kelszilla