Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 17: That's How We Do It In Britain, Bitch!

Allegra strolled through the silent corridors, hands clasped behind her hips. She had stripped off the fur robe and hat in the increasing heat of the afternoon, although all of the halls still held a chill that would seep into your bones if you didn’t keep moving. She was returning to an awaiting class of Hufflepuff’s and Ravenclaw’s from the infirmary, having to take a boy there after he had broken his ankle trying to do only god knows what.

She was caught up in her own world when a door she was passing flew open and she was pulled inside. Stumbling slightly she blew her bands out of her eyes and looked up to see the person who had pulled her into the room.

“What do you want?” her eyes narrowed as they locked onto the small frame of Durmstrange’s Dark Arts Professor, Ariana LeRissa.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush,” the dark skinned girl growled as she stood in front of Allegra, a firm scowl on her lips that would rival that of Severus’ scowl. “I want you to stay away from Igor.” Allegra couldn’t suppress the laughter that billowed out into the room as she reached behind her to shut the door to the room.

“So that’s what this is about.” Allegra said smoothly as she strolled into the room, she recognized it as the Muggle Studies room from when she had been here as a student, the burn mark from the toaster that she had thrown was still a blemish on the far wall. She hopped up onto a desk that was still in the middle of the classroom and turned to face the petite woman, honestly she was rather short.

“Yes, that is what this is about.” Ariana growled as she stalked towards Allegra, glowering.

“You want me to stay away from Igor?” Allegra didn’t bother to hide her smirk as she looked down at the woman and hopped up off the desk and still stared down at her.

“Yes.” Ariana ground her teeth together, jaw clenched impossibly tight.

“Stay away from Severus then.” Allegra’s face fell into a glare as she considered the threat this woman was to her.

“Oh why? So you can have him?” Ariana smirked viciously up at Allegra. “News flash Barbie,” she grabbed a chunk of Allegra’s long blonde hair and threw it to the side. “he doesn’t want anything to do with you.”

Allegra narrowed her eyes at the girl. “And if Igor wanted anything to do with...” she moved her hand up and down to suggest Ariana in general. “then it wouldn’t have been me that he was pounding into as he moaned my name last night.” She smirked as the smaller girl’s eye twitched.

“You bitch.” Ariana spat as she stepped back and yanked out her wand.

“Slut.” Allegra growled as she yanked out her own wand, a curse on the tip of her tongue. She may have almost failed Potions, but she had gotten the highest grade in Defense Against the Dark Arts than anyone in her graduating year.

“I’ll give you one more chance, stay away from Igor.” Ariana was shaking with anticipation and hatred.

“And you can stay away from Severus.” Before Allegra had finished the first curse had been thrown.

“Imperio!” Ariana all but shrieked in furry as she threw the Unforgivable Curse.

“Protego!” Allegra said just before the spell hit, sending it back towards Ariana. The spells flew without hindrance even as the bell gonged signaling the end of class.

“Expelliarmus!” They cried at the same time, their wands leaping from their hands to fly across the room.

“Wench.” Ariana growled.

“Harlot.” Allegra smirked and shrieking like banshee’s they launched themselves at each other. Allegra’s hand grasped around Ariana’s hair as Ariana’s fist met her stomach. Gasping and sputtering Allegra pulled down hard on her fist full of Ariana’s hair making the girl scream in fury and pain.

“What makes you think Severus would want someone like you?” Ariana snarled as she broke free from Allegra’s grasp and clawed viciously at Allegra’s face, nails drawing blood from her cheek.

“What makes you think Igor would even think of something like you?” Allegra tackled Ariana to the ground, the back of her head smacking against the stone floor, but she retained consciousness.

“Dumbass bitch!” Ariana punched Allegra in her side, hitting her kidney straight on and Allegra coughed, still straddling Ariana.

“Merlin’s whore!” Allegra punched Ariana’s eye but the petite girl had found her kidney and refused to stop assaulting it with furious punches. With a well delivered punch Allegra managed to break Ariana’s nose. The crack of the cartilage being moved was mixed with the sound of Allegra coughing violently on top of the girl. A continuous trickle of blood flowed from Allegra’s mouth, her teeth coated red as she panted.

“Merlin’s skank!” Ariana screamed in a shrill voice , her nails raking again over Allegra’s face leaving a trail of blood down the side of Allegra’s face.

“Hobknocker!” Allegra shouted as she once again grabbed a fistful of Ariana’s hair and slammed her head against the ground.

“British bitch!” Ariana screamed as she wrapped her hands around Allegra’s throat and squeezed. Wheezing Allegra brought her fist back and punched Ariana squarely in the face. Ariana’s grip instantly slipped away as she fell unconscious to the floor. Allegra smirked victorious down at the blacked out Ariana, slowly she made her way to her feet.

“That’s how we do it in Britain, bitch.” For good measure Allegra kicked her foot into Ariana’s side before turning and limping to the door, grabbing her wand on the way. Blood was smeared all over her face, scratch marks oozing the red liquid as she still coughed up more blood from the punches to her side. Her hand was tenderly wrapped around the abused side as she limped through the empty corridor, coughing up blood onto her black robes.

The trek back to her room was long and painful, Allegra having to stop every meter or so to regain her breath as, but finally she stood before the door to her room. She softly patted her pockets, looking for the key to the door, but there was no bulge in her pocket to suggest a key. Whimpering softly she leaned her forehead against the wood and inhaled through her nose, stares dancing in her vision. Panting slightly she just kept mentally telling herself to stay conscious, to just stand her for a moment, but it was too much.

Her knees gave out and she fell to the floor her body lying in a crumbled heap, no longer able to hold its self up. Salty tears mixed with the blood running down her face and slipped into the scratch wounds, making her gasp in pain. Gritting her teeth she gave her muscles the last ounce of energy she had and shoved herself onto her back, body flopping helplessly. And then....nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what you think? I was originally gonna go with just some words, maybe a spell or two, but a lot of commenters wanted an actual cat fight, which I have never written until this chapter, but eh, what you think?
Comment and subscribe!
<3
Special thanks to From Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!