Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 21: Oh My Merlin!

“Good morning Professor Sabria!” Allegra screamed and jerked from her sleep.

“Expeliarmus!” Allegra muttered as she looked around for her wand, instead only finding a pair of arms under her buttox. She blinked slowly and looked up, red hair, Great Hall, and students staring. “Yay, I’m an idiot.” Allegra mumbled as she knocked her head into the back of the twin that was currently holding her in piggy back position.

“Down Fred, down.” Allegra commanded as she smacked the back of the ginger’s head.

“I’m not Fred, I’m George.” The ginger complained as he placed her down in her seat.

“No, you’re Fred, your hair is half a shade brighter.” Allegra smirked at him and turned to face the table, dismissing him.

“How are you feeling Allegra?” Igor was instantly uncomfortably close to her, a worrying hand on her shoulder.

“Much better Igor, the time off really did me good.” She smiled over at him before feeling a sharp nudge in her side. She turned slightly to face Arianna, whose elbow was dangerously close to elbowing her side once again. Allegra placed her free hand on Arianna’s elbow and shoved it away, giving her a meaningful glance before returning her attention to Igor.

******


“Hello professor.” The twins greeted her almost a week later.

“Hello boys, I trust you have information for me.” She smirked up at the two boys who entered her classroom two hours after curfew.

“Loads, and waaaaay too much.” Fred groaned his face flashing green and Allegra laughed softly.

“Well?” she pressed.

“He does, in fact, fancy Arianna LeRissa, but since he’s Headmaster he feels it would be wrong to approach her.”

“Does he have a diary?” Allegra joked as she took in their information.

“Yes,”

“Yes, he does.” They grinned viciously and Allegra groaned.

“If I find out that you used any information in a way that I did not authorize, I will give you both detention for the rest of the school year. We are here to get Arianna and Igor together, which in turn will get Severus and I together.” She laughed at their gagging faces.

“Honestly Professor, you’re way too hot for him.” Fred groaned.

“I don’t get why you face him, what with the big nose,”

“Greasy hair,”

“Horrible temper,”

“Bad fashion,”

“Boys, boys, boys! Stop!” Allegra laughed at them and waved her hands in the air to make them stop.

“First off, I happen to find him rather attractive, his nose is horribly handsome, his hair isn’t greasy merely very shiny, his fiery temper is….. so damn hot, and he does not have bad fashion, he dresses a little old fashioned, but I find it very….charming.” She bit her lip softly as her mind filled with images of Severus.

“Earth to Professor Sabria.” George waved his hand in front of Allegra’s face and her eyes followed his hand.

“What?” she questioned, her eyes still following his hand.

“Okay, that’s slightly weird,”

“But, what do you want,”

“Us to do about the two non-love-birds?” Fred slapped George’s hand away and Allegra blinked her eyes quickly.

“Tomorrow is the second challenge right?” Allegra questioned as she leaned back in her chair, swinging her legs over the arm of it.

“Yeah, so?”

“I do believe that I may have to abduct Severus during the middle of the task, but it will be up to the two of you to get Arianna and Igor together, and do it discreetly, I don’t need Igor finding out about our plan.”

“Discreet is our,”

“Middle name.”

“Yeah, yeah, just figure out a plan, don’t get caught, and stop giving me piggy backs!!!!!” She screamed the last part.

“You ready to go back to your room now?” Fred smirked down at her.

“Yeahhhhh.” She held her arms up and in an instant Fred had swept her up into a bridal hold, her arms securely held around his neck. “So when did Pomfrey say I’d be able to walk again?”

“Well since you practically tore your side back open the other night you have at least another week.” George commented as he closed the classroom door behind them and they started to descend.

“It’s not my fault that people seem to fancy attacking me.” She grumbled darkly and laid her head back against Fred’s shoulder.

“No, but I do like the pain pills that Pomfrey put you on, you didn’t make us do anything today in class!” George smiled at her to which she returned a glare.

“Just because I sleep most of the day does not mean I’m not making you do anything, I told you all to practice your dances before I fell asleep. Besides I have been getting no sleep whatsoever with Arianna constantly visiting me at night, demanding to know what I am up to. Honestly you think the woman would understand that I am in no way interested in Igor.” Allegra ranted.

“And apparently you have a very loose tongue while on these pain pills.” Fred chuckled.

“Shuuuuud up ginger! You have no soul!” Allegra muttered darkly as she glared up at him. Both of the twins cackled before Fred set her down on her feet in front of her door.

“You think you can get it from here Professor?” George asked, placing a steadying hand on her shoulder as she swayed from side to side.

“Yeah, just get out of here before Severus finds you, he’ll have all three of our heads.” She smiled at them and leaned back against her door. “Thank you boys, I do owe you quite a bit.” She noticed a blush on both of their faces. “If there is anything I can do, please let me know.” Fred twiddled his thumbs and George looked down the hall before taking a deep breath.

“Fred told me he wants to kiss you.” George blurted out and Fred gave him a ridiculous glare.

“George told me he wants to kiss you too!” George glared over at Fred. Allegra laughed and shook her head, running a hand through her short blonde hair and sighing before looking up at both of them.

“Come ‘ere.” She said softly as she grabbed the front of both their jumpers, pulling them down to her levels and placing a soft kiss on both their lips. “Now you have to do a really good job with this plan.” She smiled up at the two of them, who both held a stunned expression on their faces.

“Night boys.” Allegra said softly as she stepped into her room.

“Did she just?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh my Merlin!”

“We just-“

“What are you two doing out of bed!” Allegra couldn’t help but laugh as she heard the cold voice of Severus break through their celebration. She had told them to leave soon, too bad they didn’t listen. Smirking to herself she hobbled further into her room and drew herself a nice warm bubble bath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tuesday's Update! I'm sorry it's so late, but I was sent to spend the day with my grandparents, and subsequently my grandma was doped up higher than a fucking kite and my grandpa thought I was an electrician, that had done a bad job so he was yelling at me. Yay for family.... -.-

Anyways, I love you all! I have a job interview tomorrow about 11am, and then I have to do some more stuff, so it will either be another early update or another late update It depends on how much time I have in the morning.

Comment and Subscribe!

<3