Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 30: Good Luck With That Brooding Man Of Yours

Albus was silent in his chair, everyone was silent actually. Allegra was seated next to Severus along with the rest of the Professors at the front of the Great Hall, in long church like benches. She had tossed off her normal robes for this occasion, instead she wore a black knee length dress, thick tank top sleeves with a plunging ‘V’ neck line and back. Black, peak toe, high heels were on her feet, a heavy, black, iron necklace of flowers hung around her neck, black bracelets on her wrists, and snake rings on her fingers. She had pulled her long blonde hair back into a sort of messy one sided French braid, her hair hanging over her left shoulder.

The room was cold, chilly in an almost cruel way, and Allegra slid closer to Severus, feeling his arm slip around her waist , his warmth instantly delving into her. She sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder, tears starting to brim in her eyes, she may not have known Cedric well, but it was still a pity to lose such a talented wizard so young.

Albus finally stood from his seat, beginning the almost sermon like speech he had prepared, even throwing in Voldemort’s name for good measure. The Great Hall was softly abuzz with the sounds of crying and hushed comforting words. It was a day for grieving, but also a day for a sort of joy, as soon as Albus had finished the Hogwarts students and staff were dismissed to go see off the other schools, as they would be leaving that day.

“I’m going to go find someone, I’ll be right back.” Allegra said softly to Severus once they were outside. He nodded once, telling her he would be with the Hogwarts group for when she had to find him and she quickly scurried off. Her heals clacked along the stone as she strode down the walkway towards the Durmstrang ship, pushing through some students to get to the front.

“Hey.” She smiled softly when she Arianna, who was yelling at a couple of boys for doing Merlin knows what.

“Well, if it isn’t the dance teacher.” Arianna greeted grinning over at Allegra, dismissing the boys as she moved closer to the blonde. “So I saw you and Severus at the sermon.” Arianna smiled at her and Allegra nodded.

“Yeah,” she bit her lip as she looked up at the castle, knowing Severus was there somewhere. “thing are good with us. But what about you and Igor?”

Arianna smiled brilliantly. “Well after the little incident where I mentioned the plan, I’m truly sorry for that by the way,” Allegra smiled and shook her head at the girl. “he came back, mumbled something about love, having balls, and hasn’t left my side since.” Allegra laughed and Arianna looked up at her grateful. “I don’t know what you said to him that night Allegra, but I thank you for it.”

“It was nothing.” Allegra smiled and looked up as a bell rang on the ship.

“That’s my cue.” Arianna turned towards the ship and entered it looking back quickly. “Good luck with that brooding man of yours.”

Allegra chuckled and shook her head. “Good luck with your temperamental man.” Arianna turned around and was swallowed into the darkness of the ship. Allegra smiled as she felt a pair of firm arms wrap around her middle and pull her back against a chest, chin settling on her shoulder. They stood there in silence as they watched the foreign schools disappear.

“So what are we going to do now Severus?” Allegra questioned as she turned in his arms to look up at him.

“With you, there is never a dull moment, I’m sure you’ll think of something.” He smirked down at her.

“Touché.” Allegra murmured as she leaned up and softly pressed her lips against Severus’.

********************

Sequel link: Fall From Grace
♠ ♠ ♠
Allegra's Outfit: Funeral Outfit

So the first adventure is finally over. Don't forget to subscribe to the sequel! Again it will be starting on the 7th.

Love you all!

<3