Status: COMPLETED

Universal War

No Place Is Safe

I helped Shiva back upon his metal horse. And we charged into battle I was in my wolf form and Shiva in human form and riding upon his metal beast with his cloak draping behind him. We were ready for battle now, our eyes caught. I looked deep into his eyes, into his soul. It was half; I was the other half, his one. I changed forms once more and jumped up, wrapping my arms around him. I squeezed him so hard as if he would slip away.
“I believe in you” I said squeezing him even tighter.
“I believe in us” He said, his face in my hair. I felt his breath on my neck. Shivers of happiness spread through me giving me courage. I let him go but not releasing his hand. I held his hand as he slowly walked his metal horse towards the battle field.
“Hey!” I heard someone yell behind us. I whipped my head around. There was a solider dressed in his copper uniform. “A young couple heading off into war, nothing more sad then that”. Shiva turned his body around to look at him as well; His hand squeezed mine tighter as he jumped off.
“We are quite capable of going into battle and surviving it” I growled feeling like my Shiva was being threatened. The solider threw his hands up, sweat beading on his forehead at my fangs. Shiva held me back.
“Its ok dear” He said and walked over to him. I put my ears down in submission, But still baring my fangs no place is safe enough for my mate I snorted.