Status: this is one of my favorite stories i've written!! :)

Double Life

Really?

Zack's POV:
I hit him hard in the side. He doubled over in pain, not expecting me to hit him that hard. I swung again this time hitting his head. What a pussy. Jordan turned and started running up the stairs.
"Can't take a punch pussy?" I said bolting up the stairs after him. He turned to face me. I swung for a third time but he caught my arm in his hand. He kneed me in the stomach. I grunted but kept fighting. Our arms locked and he threw me sideways. We both hit the banister and heard a loud crack. The railing crashed to the floor. I felt myself falling backwards so i held onto Jordan's arm. I pulled him down as hard as i could so he would hit the ground first. We hit the floor with a loud thump. I landed on Jordan and heard his wrist snap. The second we hit the floor he rolled over so he was on top of me. His hand went around my neck.
"Say goodnight asshole." Jordan laughed and smashed my head against the ground. Everything went black.

Jazmine's POV:
I had almost drifted off to sleep when I heard a loud thud downstairs. I got up and walked out of my room. When I got to the stairs I saw that part of the banister was missing. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and found Jordan and Zack on the floor in a pile of broken wood. Zack was unconscious and Jordan was holding his left wrist. Blood was dripping from Zack's mouth. I could see a long cut on Jordan's arm and blood was dripping through his fingers. He looked up at me.
"What happened?" I choked out as my eyes filled with tears. Jordan got up and tried to hug me but I turned away from him. I dropped to my knees next to Zack and held his hand in mine.
"Zack?" I sobbed. I held his face in my other hand. I put my head on his chest and cried. Jordan came over to me and put his hand on my back.
"Get away from me!" I screamed as I pushed his hand off of me. Zack's fingers twitched in my hand.
"Zack? Sweetheart I'm here." I sat up and touched his face again. He mumbled something quietly.
"What?" I asked nervously.
"Jaz?" Zack whispered weakly. I tightened my grip on his hand.
"I'm here baby." His eyes opened slowly and he smiled at me.
"Is my hair messed up?" He whispered. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.
"You look perfect." Then Kyliee walked out of the guest room upstairs and saw me, Zack, and Jordan.
"What the fuck?" She asked running down the stairs. Suddenly, Zack's eyes rolled back in his head and his body started jerking. He was having a seizure.
Kyliee and I sat in a hospital room. Zack was still unconscious. I held one of his hands and Kyliee held the other. Kyliee had been venting about how much of an asshole Jordan is for the last hour.
"I swear, the only reason I'm putting up with that dick is because he might be the father of your baby." She raised her eyebrows at me and continued talking to Zack. I still couldn't believe what had happened. The doctor said Zack suffered from a serious brain injury that most likely altered part of his brain, causing him to become epileptic. He also said the fall had broken two of his ribs. I was so angry when I heard that Jordan only had a broken wrist and some bruises. I refused to see him. Instead,I sat faithfully beside my boyfriend. Zack looked so broken laying there in the hospital bed. I squeezed his hand and held his face in my other hand.
"I love you." I whispered. Kyliee clenched her teeth and half growled at the door. I turned to see Jordan standing in the doorway.
"You fucking son of a bitch! If you don't get out of here in two seconds, I'm gonna-"
"Kyliee! Down girl." I stood up and glared at her.
"I'm not a dog." She growled and sat back down. I walked past Jordan and dragged him out into the hallway. The second he shut the door I started yelling.
"What the hell were you thinking? Why would you do this? You seriously hurt him Jordan!" Tears streamed down my face . Jordan just stood there and looked at the floor. I leaned against the wall and cried.
"I-I'm so sorry Jaz. I n-never meant for any of this to happen." I looked up and saw a tear fall off of his nose. He looked up and me and let out a small sob. I didn't know what else to do but hug him. We cried together in that hallway for what felt like forever. Kyliee finally came out into the hall.
"I'm gong to get some crappy hospital food." She announced.
"I'm going back to the waiting room." Jordan half smiled at me and walked away. I went back into Zack's room. I got into his bed and curled up next to him. I cried into his shoulder.
"I'm sorry baby. This wasn't supposed to happen. Jordan didn't mean it, he was just so mad." I wrapped my arm around him. I lay there for hours. The nurse came in a few times and she never said a word. I fell asleep in his bed.

Zack's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes to see Jazmine kneeling beside me.
"Jaz is that you?" It was hard for me to speak so the word were almost inaudible.
"Zack? Sweetheart I'm here." Her voice was so soothing.
"Jaz?" I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHITTT!!!!!!!