Tweet-hearts

Four

@Sharp_10: Anyone one else think that pic @Eastyn_loveee just posted looks a tad dirty?

@Kaner88: *raises hand* totally man.

@JonnyToews: @Kaner88 @Sharp_10 Shut up guys. You’re not funny.

@Sharp_10: @JonnyToews Just saying yo!

@JonnyToews: @Sharp_10 Whatever!

-----

“Does the team ever annoy you?” Jon turned to Eastyn. She was focused on the movie. They were both dressed in baggy t-shirts that Eastyn had in her closet. Their clothes were currently in the drier.

“I guess…sometimes, but they’re like family you know? They’re kind of all I have.” Eastyn said without removing her eyes from the TV.

Jonathan wondered what she was talking about. Although she’s been around the team for quite some time, but he really didn’t know much about her at all. “Tell me about yourself Eastyn. I know almost nothing about you.”

“What do you want to know?” She removed her eyes from the TV screen.

“What do you mean by ‘They’re kind of all I have’?” Jonathan asked, using air quotes.

“Well…” She tucked some hair behind her ear. “My parents died when I was just 13 so I moved in with my aunt and uncle, but when I had just turned 18 they died in a freak plane crash so I was forced to work 3 jobs to pay for my school and then one of my professors talked to Blackhawks TV and got me this job.”

“Oh my god, Eastyn.” He shook his head. “I had no idea.”

“It’s alright. It’s the past.” She smiled and shrugged.

“That’s just not something you push away…you’re so strong.” Jon reached out and touched her cheek. Softly and gently.

“I have you guys now though you know? It’s like you all are my family now and that’s all that matters.” Eastyn smiled wider.

“We’d never leave you.” Jonathan moved in closer. Their lips were just about to touch when Eastyn’s phone beeped between them with a new text message.

Kaner
Eastyn, do you know how to tie a tie?

Me
Yes. Did you really need to ask me now? The event isn’t until tomorrow.

Kaner
I was just making sure!

Me
Oh my god.

Kaner
ARE YOU TRYING TO GET IT ON WITH JON!? OHMYGOODLORD!

Me
No! Kaner I am not “trying to get it on”

Kaner
Sure thang babe. See you tomorrow. Coming by your place to get dressed.

Me
Yeah Yeah.

“Kaner?” Jonathan gave her a shit eating grin.

“Yeah. He wanted to know if I could tie a tie.”

“Asshole.” Jonathan muttered under his breath making Eastyn giggle.

-----

@Eastyn_loveee: Someone teach @Kaner88 how to tie his own god damn tie.

@Kaner88: EXCUSE ME IF I WAS NEVER TAUGHT HOW TO TIE A TIE

@Eastyn_loveee: Okay so I am thinking this outfit, you like? http://twitpic.com/shre73j

@JonnyToews: @Eastyn_loveee You’re going to be gorgeous.

@Dman_Keith: @Eastyn_loveee Ow Owwww!!!!

@Soupy51: @Eastyn_loveee Damn girl! ;)

@Bseabs: @Eastyn_loveee You’re gunna get someone into some trouble, East.

@Browzers: @Eastyn_loveee So pretty, E :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my goodness, I love writing this story! Its so entertaining!!!

How are you guys doing?
So the finals :) Canucks or Bruins?

I am going with the West!!

Peace. Love. Hockey.