Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

You Never Know What Will Happen

I groaned and threw the closest thing I could find, a needle. I threw it so hard at the wall that it chipped the paint. Fuck it.. They shouldn't have put me in here. I could hear the people walking around outside, I couldn't stand it. Aren't these walls supposed to be sound proof?!

I crossed my arms and looked up at the ceiling. I hated white. Why was everything white?! I rolled over, hearing the thing that was hooked up to me beep. My heart rate. I groaned again, turning back over.

I laid there for a few minutes. I could hear talking outside, and swore I heard my name.

"Doctor, we have to tell her. It's her--" A female voice got cut off by a male's.

"No, she cannot know. Do you see how she is? She's a totally wreak. If we tell her know, who knows what she'll do?"

Tell who what? I wanted to know! I sighed and leaned up in bed. My door opened in inch or so before a nurse in brown walked in. It made her skin look awkwardly orange, I don't know how.

"Don't tell her," The doctor said and walked by. Raising his eyebrow at me. He walked away as if I heard nothing.

"Tell me what?" I asked the nurse. She tucked some of her red hair behind her ear and looked over me. Making sure everything had been in order.

She giggled. "Nothing. It's not you, it's this other nurse. See, she's getting a little.. well. Big." She giggled again and looked at a piece of paper beside my bed. "We believe she's having a baby with another doctor, but none of us want to tell her she looks bigger." She shrugged and set down the paper before picking up a needle.

"You are NOT coming near me with that." I held a finger up as if I would attack her with it. She giggled again, it had been annoying and snobbish.

"I have to, dear." She walked over and took my arm, I looked away, feeling a small pinch. "See, nothing to fear."

"Says you.." I muttered.

She giggled once more before leaving the room. I wanted to squeeze that brain of hers right out of her head. If she had one, anyway.

I laid back down, straight as could be. I hated staying in here, why couldn't one of them stay in here long enough for me to ask a few questions?

I closed my eyes but it wasn't long before I heard an older woman's voice freaking out.

"Not my baby girl! No girl of mine will be having a baby!" She was shrieking.

I laughed to myself. Of course, a teenage girl having a baby. I laughed again at the sound of the voice.

"My Shilo will not be having one!" I stopped laughing. Shilo? Wait.. ME!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sucks and it's short >.< i forgot Ashley's chapter, and felt too lazy to read it xD SORRY, ASHLEY!!! xDDD
Comment?
SUb?

--Creestuhh