Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Love Is A Great Power

My phone started to sing Teenagers by MCR. I grabbed it and answered after I sang the chorus. "Hello?"

"Shilo! Sweetie, a car is coming to pick you girls up some where between now and 30 minutes." Dad's voice spoke.

I nodded my head and rested the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I continued to eat some cookies. "Okay, daddy. What car?"

"It's a limo. The mans name is Walter. Just ask if he's here for O'Kennedy, that'll be him."

"Okay, daddy. Thank you!" I grinned and hung up. "Olivia!" I called. "Get yo little ass out here, we're going to see the house!"

Azalia started to whine as Olivia ran out of the bathroom. She had one eye done and the other untouched. I laughed. "What!? FIRE?!" She asked.

I shook my head and put the cookies away. I picked Azalia up and carried her over to her her little stuffed hippo. "No, daddy called. We're getting picked up to go see the house." I grinned.

"YES! Wait, NOW!?" She screamed. "I'm not ready!" She whined and ran to finish putting her make up on. I laughed again.

"No, in a few minutes."

Finally, we were on our way to see the house. The limo driver arrived five minutes after my dad called, and Olivia finished getting ready.

I played with Azalia most of the way there while Olivia nervously peaked out the windows which were tented.

"Jeez, calm down." I giggled. "You've met him before." I pointed out.

"Yeah, I was pregnant. I yelled at him. And I'm sure as hell that he wants some money." She stated.

I shook my head. "No, no money. I'm his daughter, do you really think he'll make you pay?" I smirked.

"Maybe." She smirked back.

"Miss, we're here." Walter parked the car, got out and opened the door for us.

Mine and Olivia's mouths dropped when we saw the front of the cabin. It was huge! And so pretty!

"Welcome!" My dad walked out of the open front doors with open arms. "This is my cabin. Cabin number 665, named Mort's Place." He smiled.

I ran up and hugged him along with Olivia and Azalia. "Thank you!" We both said.

"No problem. Just go in and have a look-see."

We ran in, looking at all the rooms. Olivia ran outside while I looked in the living room.

"Shilo! Get your ass down here!" She called. I laughed and walked out, amazed at what I saw. A hot tub and a pool!

"Pewl!" Azalia tried to say. I giggled and picked her up.

"I'll teach you how to swim, baby." I grinned.

Olivia ran over the the grill and smirked at me. "I can finally grill again!"

"I'm the grilling queen, thank ya very much." I smirked. She knew we'd start this fight.

"No, I am!"

"I am!"

She groaned. "I am!"

"Ladies," My dad walked out and handed us keys. "Now, the rules are that no boys are to be snuck in. I don't care if they are 'friends.' I would like to know before a boy walked in. And second: No one gets in the pool until I get to clean it. And third, have fun!"

We giggled and gave him another hug. Olivia and I walked back into the house carrying Azalia's hands. She giggled the whole time.

"When can we move in, Mr. O'Kennedy?" Olivia asked.

"Call me Ben! I'd say tonight." He smiled.

We grinned at each other and ran out to Walter. It had only been an hours drive. We could take it.

"Oh, one more thing." Dad walked out behind us. "Walter agreed to be your personal driver incase one of you needs him, or if you need anything else and cannot get ahold of me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! This turned out crappy >.< And shorter. But anywyas. comments?

--Christa