Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

The Green Hulk

I sat at my laptop, writing a story I had been working on. I wrote in my free time, which here lately as been alot. I was supposed to be watching Azalia but Olivia hadn't shown up with her yet.

My phone went off, singing Teenagers once more. I answered and heard a long sigh.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Shilo! Oh thank the lord!" She cried.

"Mom, you know I don't believe in that stuff, right?" I teased.

She groaned. I knew something was wrong. "Shilo, it's Jerry. He's gone to jail." She sniffed.

My jaw dropped. "Why? How?"

"He was caught. The police got a tip and came to search our house. Oh, Shilo. Why didn't you tell me he raped you?"

My heart stopped. My mom knew? And she was calling me? And now I was worried how she got my number.

"Mom, how did you get this new number?" I asked.

"Honey, I called your father."

"You don't talk to him."

"I had to find you, didn't I?"

I had to agree to that. She started to cry so hard, I couldn't understand any words leaving her mouth. "Mom, it's okay. I'm fine now. I'm living with Olivia in dad's house." I shrugged.

"Did you think I was going to ask you to come back?" She started to laugh. "Hell, I wouldn't have you back here if a total stranger fucked you over."

My heart dropped again. So she didn't care. She probably just wanted something out of all this. I had to give it to her. "Then why the god damn hell did you call?" My anger rose in my body. I felt myself shaking. I couldn't control my anger. I was like the Hulk once it came to that. Besides the whole turning green and growing bigger thing.

She laughed again. "I don't even know. I'm not surprised you haven't gotten knocked up before. With the friends you have." She muttered off the last part.

"Don't. You dare fucking say that. Olivia is a nice person. Better than you ever have been!" I shouted.

"Calm your voice, child." I could feel her rolling her eyes. "Look, don't call me again." And she hung up.

I slammed my phone down so hard, I was sure it cracked. I was sure my face was blood red. I was sure that at any moment I might turn into the Hulk.

I heard the door open. I quickly sat back down and tried to calm down. But it wasn't working. I rolled up my sleeve to show the hidden marks. I had done well to hide them from Olivia. I wasn't proud of them, but they were there. She didn't know I used to cut, and she didn't know I had started back. Nor would she never know.

"Hello?" I heard her call up the stairs.

"Just a second!" I called back down. I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. I pulled out my little pouch I carried make up in. Bringing out a safty pin,I opened it up. I looked at it's sharp little point. Remembering the good feeling of it sliding across my pale-as-hell arm.

I shook my head and put it back into the pouch. Walking out of my bathroom, I called down to Olivia as I grabbed my messanger bag. "I'm going out for a bit!" I called.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo, what's gonna happen? xD

comments = love!

--Christa