Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Mean

"Um, okay?" I asked, holding Azalia. "I guess you get to stay home with me." I shrugged, balancing her on my hip. I walked into the rooms to grab the dirty clothes. I set her down for a second the put the clothes in the basket, then picked her back up. "You need a bath anyways." I giggled and set her in the basket then carried the basket with her downstairs.

I walked into the laundry room, and held Azalia in one arm and put the clothes into the wash with the other hand. I paused.

"Is this blood?" I asked myself, looking at one of Shilo's shirts. I set Azalia down in the basket again so she wouldn't escape and looked at the shirt. I inspected the sleeves.

"Abwa." Azalia gurgled. I smiled at her but put the shirts in the washer. I turned it on then picked up Azalia and walked out of the room.

"Let's go watch some Barney and Friends." I smiled, sitting her on the couch. She watched it as I called Shilo. No answer.

I texted her instead.

Shi, why is there blood on your clothes?

I waited then got a response.

idk?

I groaned, then glanced at Azalia. She was fine.

It's on the sleeves only. Show me your wrists when you get home. :/

I got up and got Azalia her bottle and handed it to her. She smiled and drank it.

y? ur not my mom.

I hit reply.

idgaf. you're showing them to me!

I sent and leaned back. Ughh.
♠ ♠ ♠
o__o
This is a filler basically. Christa had a good idea, so mine was just here to make you all wait. WOOOOOO. *waves arms around*

... >__>

-Ashley Dawn