Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

It's So Obvious

Caleb put his arm around me as Olivia started to shout through the whole van. Saying stuff about how it wasn't right beating him up, even though he deserved it. And something about how Caleb shouldn't have even thought of that.

I ignored almost every word, catching a few ones here and there. I stared up at Caleb as he leaned his head back, clearly not listening either. I giggled and started to play with his hair. I could tell by the feel of it that he hadn't showered. Or at least washed his hair.

"Caleb, I get why you wanted to hurt him, you're in love. B--"

"Am not!" Caleb yelled suddenly, scaring me.

Olivia laughed. "It's totally obvious."

"Yeah, man. Even you told me you liked her." Nathan threw in. He did?

"Shut the fuck up, both of you." He muttered and turned his head away from me. His arm dropped to his side as he played with his hands. I started to chew on my lip. I really needed to stop that, but I couldn't help it.

"Jeez!" Olivia rolled her eyes. "We were just kidding around!"

Once we got back home, Caleb got out and ran inside after quickly helping me out. Nathan walked around to open Olivia's door for her, and I got Azalia out. She took Azalia as soon as we reached them.

"Need help?" Nathan asked, watching me strugle to walk. I wasn't used to all this extra weight.

I smiled at him. "I'm fine.." I muttered. He didn't take that for an answer. I walked over and picked me up, carrying me inside. I giggled. "Thank you!"

He set me down on the couch. "No problem." He walked into the kitchen where Olivia went. I looked around but didn't see Caleb. I rolled my eyes as I slowly stood up. Olivia didn't like me walking up stairs myself but right now, I was.

As I climbed the stairs, I could hear things moving in my room. I heard the sound of a door closing. My closet door. I walked over and walked in. "Caleb?" I asked. I knocked once on the door and looked around.

His head popped up from inside a toy chest. I couldn't help but giggle. "Hi." That shy smile I loved so much. He walked over to me and pulled me close. Well, as close as I could get without hurting the human being inside me. He raised my chin with two of his fingers and kissed me. It wasn't like the pecks we normally gave each other. This was a real kiss.

After a few seconds he came up for air. I was speachless. "Wh-wh--" He pressed a finger to my lips before kissing me once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
short >.< i wasn't sure what to put!

-Christa