Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Beyond Happy

I sat there, rocking Azalia in my arms. She giggled as her eyes closed shut. Shilo laid on the couch, propping her feet on my legs. She mumbled to herself as she rubbed on her tummy. She would jerk every once in a while. I knew she was in pain, but I could do nothing about it.

She stood up and walked into the downstairs bathroom. I kissed Azalia's head as she quietly and cutely began to snore. I stood up and gently laid her on a pink and purple blanket that lay in the floor. I laid down beside her and hummed. I was a horrible singer, but it at least calmed her a little.

I heard a scream as Shilo came running out of the bathroom. The front of her dress soaked. "I think I need the hospital!" She panicked.

"Call Olivia!" I said as Azalia started to whine. I picked her up and ran upstairs. Shilo told me she had a bag packed, and where to find it. I ran in her room and opened her closet doors. "Where?" I asked. Finally I saw a small black bag and picked it up. Azalia held on to my shirt and whined as I ran down stairs. Shilo was on the phone, crying into it. I felt bad because she was so scared. "I'll be right back!" I said and rushed outside. I put the bag and Azalia in the back seat then rushed back in and helped Shilo.

"They're meeting us there." She said. Her make up running down her face.

I nodded and helped her outside quickly, but gently. I wasn't totally sure what to do since I'd only seen this kind of stuff in movies. I only hoped I'd been doing right.

I helped her into the front seat and buckled her up. I drove off as soon as I'd been in and drove to the nearest hospital.

----{Later That Day}----

I sat in the delivery room with Caleb and Olivia. Caleb was holding her hand and helping hold one of her legs back. Olivia holding the other. I on the other hand was holding her other hand. She groaned and screamed.

"Push!" The doctor called. "Push! I see the little head!"

Caleb and Olivia were smiling their heads off. We all were. Azalia was in the waiting room with a nurse that happily took her.

"Come on, baby. You're doing great!" Caleb grinned.

"Aww, Shilo! Almost there!" Olivia added.

Then I heard a cry and the doctor holding a small baby. They wiped it off and placed it in her arms. Shilo, smiling and crying. Sweat falling off of her face.

"It's a girl!" The nurse smiled.

"There's nother coming!" The doctor suddenly called.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end xD Yes, this is the end. Sequel coming soon~

--Christa