Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

"I think I need to throw up," I said holding my mouth as I ran past her and Jamie, who were ordering food, I ran past a lot of people, for one not noticing one was Matt.

"Jack!" Jamie said running after me, holding her stomach as she ran with Montana. "What the hell you're over the morning sickness!"

"I know," I said as I leaned over the garbage can, I didn't make it to the bathroom. "What the hell."

"Jack?" I heard Matt's voice from behind me as I heard feet running towards me. "What's wrong? Jackie are you okay? Honey why are you throwing up?"

"Cover blown," I grumbled as I laid my head in the garbage can and spit as Montana held my hair up. "I don't fucking know."

"Do we need to take you to the hospital?" Montana asked softly as she rubbed my hair.

"No, I'll call the nurses hotline," I mumbled as I leaned up and wiped my mouth on the back of my hand. "Fucking pregnancy sucks sometimes."

"Are you okay?" Matt said as he pulled me into a hug, while rubbing my head softly. "Why are you here? I thought you were sleeping."

"I had to come and get something for Jimmy," Montana covered for me, until she heard a What did you get me? from behind her. "Well fuck…"

"Hey Jimmy," I said as Matt continued to play with my hair and rub my face to check me out and see if I was okay. "Hey Johnny, hey Zacky."

“Hey babe…” Jamie half waved.

“What’s wrong?” Zacky walked up behind Jamie and rubbed her belly.

“Nothing, why?” She looked over at him.

“You just seem… Upset.” Zack mumbled.

“Nah, just feeling a little shitty is all.” She shook her head and rubbed my back comfortingly.

“Okay, if you say so. So what were you guys doing at the mall?”

“I was helping Jamie and Jacklyn shop for maternity clothes!” Montana pointed out, kudos to her for being a quick thinker.

“Oh, okay then.” Matt nodded.

“What were you guys doing here?” I asked.

“Good question…” Matt sighed. “We just randomly came here.”

“Ha-ha, great.” I laughed along with Jamie and Montana. “Well, we’ll be going…”

“Maternity shopping?” Jimmy looked at me.

“Yeah! That! We’ll be going maternity shopping now, bye!” I pulled Montana and Jamie away from the guys and pulled out my cell phone.

“Who are you calling?” Jamie asked.

“Nurse hotline.” I stated simply.

“Oh, alright then…” Jamie gazed through the window of the store we were standing in front of. Ironically enough, it was the maternity clothes store.

"Damn it," I grumbled and walked inside the maternity store, which had nothing but bright colors.

"It burns!" Montana yelled as she shielded herself and ran from the store, I looked at Jamie and she looked at me blank faced.

"Wuss."

"Yep," I said walking in fully, we were inside so there's no turning back.

-----Thirty Minutes Later-----|-----Embroidering Store-----

"I have no damn idea," I mumbled holding my head in my hands as I looked at the many varieties of shirts, prints, colors and stencils.

"What did the nurse hot line say?" Montana asked randomly as she picked her nails.

"That if it happens again go to my doctor but its just me throwing up," I said shrugging as I stood up and got the perfect idea. "Jamie do you have you're camera?"

"Yeah."

"Does it still have that picture of Matt and the kids on it?"

"Yeah why?"

"Also the guys and him?"

"Where are yo- Oh!" she said and nodded her head. "Cool idea, two shirts?"

"Three, I'm getting that saying on one of them," I said as I turned to her and smiled. "Go down to the film store and get the pictures please, Montana will you go get me a pickle?"

"Craving?"

"No I'm just randomly wanting a pickle!"

"Mood swings," she stated then walked off, Jamie giggled and walked out of the store, she walked towards the camera place as I sat back in the chair and whined, headaches.

Ten minutes later, I was almost asleep on Montana's shoulder when Jamie walked in and smiled while holding the pictures up. "I got that picture of Matt standing up and looking grumpy when he first woke up for the shadows shirt."

"Good come on," I said standing up; I stretched before I started to the counter with a smile on my face.

-----Back to the house!-----

“They came out good, I think.” Jamie nodded, holding up the shirt with Matt and the kids on it.

“I agree.” Montana held up the shirt with Matt and the guys.

“Yeah,” I said, ripping the shirts out of their hands. “Now let me put them back before he gets home.”

“Hey, you wanna see what I got?” Montana held up her bags.

“Sure, why not.” I sat down on the couch next to her and reached in her bag. “Oh, this is cute.”

“I know! I found it in Victoria’s Secret! The last small they had, all the rest were, like, extra larges.” Montana laughed slightly as I looked at the pink fuzzy lingerie. “It’s fuzzy!”

“Great…” Jamie shook her head at Montana being so easily amused. “You’re so strange. No wonder Jimmy loves you so much.”

“I am very strange, thank you very much!” Montana laughed as the boys trampled into the house.

“Hey!” Jimmy grinned and threw himself over the couch on onto Montana’s lap.

“How was shopping?” Jamie looked up over the couch at Zacky, who was directing all seven kids to the playroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!