Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

"Me too," Matt mumbled as he looked in the rear view mirror. "And I know five others that will be sleeping too."

"Aw daddy," they all whined at the same time, which made Matt chuckle and looked at me.

"What can I say, I know how to make them listen," he said rolling his eyes; I turned around and smiled at them all.

"Hey babies, how about when we get home, we all lay in bed and watch a movie?" I asked smiling

"Yeah!" they all yelled as they jumped in their seats excitedly.

"They'll be asleep ten minutes in the movie," I stated holding my hand out to Matt. "Wanna bet?"

“No, cause your right.” I laid my head back on the chair and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep, because before I knew it, Matt was whispering into my ear for me to wake up.

“Okay.” I mumbled and trudged from the car to the house to the bedroom to the bed. And as soon as I lay down, I was fast asleep.

-----Rise and Shine!-----

“Awww, I miss Kace already…” Jamie whined to Montana as she sat on my bed.

“Why are you whining?” I sat up and glared at her.

“Because it’s lonely without Kayci!” Montana fake cried. “I miss her so much!”

“Shut up and let me get dressed.” I sat up and looked down at my pajamas. “Whoa, I’m in my pajamas.”

“Yeah, you sleep in them. Or, like I do, in the nude!” Jamie cackled.

“Ewww, gross. I didn’t need to know that.” I shook my head of the mental picture. “Matt must have dressed me.”

“Probably,” Montana nodded as we all walked out into the living room. “So where is Matt?”

“I’ve been sleeping, how should I know…” I mumbled and looked down at the note on the table. It read that Matt went out with the kids shopping… Or something. I couldn’t read his hand writing. “He’s out with the kiddies.”

“Oh, Zack is, too.” Jamie sat down on the couch next to me. “Their probably together.”
“I wouldn’t be surprised.” I nodded.

"So, what are we doing today? It's boring without Kayci, and Brian too because I liked making fun of him," Montana said softly as she pouted her lip and sat on the couch.

"Uh," I said then shrugged as I grabbed some clothes from the Landry basket that was on the kitchen table. "I'd like to go shopping too, maybe get Matt's present."

"That would be good, I haven't got that moron anything yet, shit," Jamie said sadly as she stood up and leaned against the door frame right as I pulled my shirt over my head. "You have a bump, so cute."

"Stop staring lezbo," I teased as I walked out to the kitchen to grab my keys and purse.

"Ew, poles not holes," Jamie repeated as she walked past me to grab something from the fridge.

"Shopping where?" Montana asked from the couch, I shrugged and walked back in the living room, I poked her stomach, she looked up and jumped up to run after me.

"I would think the mall, I could go to that shirt making place and get a shirt embroidered to say something?" I suggested biting my lip. "But what?"

"Fear not the reaper, fear the shadows?" Jamie said making me grin.

"I'd put that on back, but the front has to have something personal," I said biting my lip again.

"So…" Montana said as she got in the back seat of my car. "I don't have any ideas."

"M. Shadows owns you're soul?" I suggested then shook my head while turning the engine on. "I suck at gifts."

"Make you're bedroom a sex palace for his birthday, I did for Zacky's," Jamie said happily, which made me groan and roll my eyes.

"Damn stop doing that," I groaned.

"Sorry," she giggled then looked out the window. "Uh…let's throw him a big ass party and invite all his friends, from his mom and dad to his cousins to people he hasn't seen in years!"

"Sounds reasonable, I like it," Montana said nodding her head at me and Jamie. "But presents."

"Presents," I groaned and laid my head back as I drove down the high way. "I don't have a fucking clue and Brian didn't help me for shit."

"I'll worry about the party, you work on the present," Jamie said pulling her phone out. "All I have to do is call a couple people."

“A couple? Your gonna call a hundred!” I whined. “I don’t want all these people in the damn house.”

“Alright, I’ll invite fifty! Is that better?” Jamie looked over to me.

“Much.” I nodded, Jamie putting her phone back in her purse.

“I’ll do it later; I have to think about who to call.” Jamie sighed.

“Okay.” I pulled into the mall parking lot.

“Oh shit!” Jamie screamed as she jumped out of the car.

“What?” Montana and I both asked the same time.

“Look!” Jamie pointed, Montana and I following her finger.

Oh shit was right…

“Wait? I don’t get it.” Montana sighed.

“It’s Zacky’s, well, Jamie’s Ferrari! And the van next to it is Matt’s!” I pointed out.

“Oh! Then we better watch out for ‘em.” Montana nodded as Jamie, her, and I all walked into the mall.

“Oh, fan-fucking-tastic.” Jamie mumbled and abruptly turned away.

“What?” I looked over to her.

“Look in the jewelry store.” Jamie hid her face and pointed.

“Is that Zack?” I asked.

“Awww! He’s getting you jewelry!” Montana squealed.

“I know, I ruined the surprise. Now let’s go before he sees us.” She pulled us away from near the jewelry store and over into the food court.

"I'm hungry but my stomach hurts like I'm about to up-chuck," I mumbled as I held my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Montana asked softly as she patted my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!