Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

"Because they have to develop or they would look rather weird," Kayci said as she toasted with Montana, Jimmy and Brian.

"Got a point," Jamie mumbled as she sat back and stared at Zacky with a glare that could seriously injure someone. "I hate you."

"W-What?" he asked turning fully to her with shock plastered on her face. "You hate me?"

"You made me pregnant," she blamed as she stood up and walked off, Floyd and Kayci giggled and walked after her as she stomped off to get another piece of cake.

Her third.

I looked at Zacky and shook my head. "She doesn't hate you, she just don't like you for impregnating her and it taking so long for the kid to pop out."

"Do you hate me?" Matt asked slowly as he turned to me with wide eyes.

"No," I giggled as I kissed his head then walked off for Jamie, Kayci and Floyd who were sitting next to the cake table. "What's up chickadees?"

"My-" Floyd said but Kayci slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Don't ever ask him that," Kayci said shaking her head. "It always ends bad."

"That's how well me and her mommy got along," he grinned as he looked at Kayci. "we were best buddies."

"She hates him."

"She loves me, I'm the he-she kid she never had!"

"Then she must really, really not like you as a kid," Kayci said shaking her head as she glanced up at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing really, Matt and I haven't figured out a name yet."

"If it’s a girl I call dibs on it taking my name!" Kayci said holding her arm up, I rolled my eyes as I threw a piece of balled up napkin at her forehead.

"I'm thinking Avery, and for a boy Jacoby like the singer of Papa Roach," I said nodding my head.

“I know what I want to my baby!” Jamie raised her hand. “If it’s a boy, it’ll be Casey, and if it’s a girl, it’ll be Kodah. Zack asked me to name her that if it was a girl.”

“Awww, that’ sweet, guys.” Matt smiled.

“We want to keep her memory alive.” Zacky leaned his head on Jamie’s shoulder.

“Awww, Jimmy and Montana are dancing! Can we dance, too?” Jamie looked to Zack, who nodded and took her hand, standing her up and helping her to the floor.

“Brian?” Kayci smiled at Brian, who grinned back and lead Kayci to the floor, as well. Matt got the idea and took me to the dance floor, too.

-----

“Is he sleeping?” Jamie asked, she was leaning back on the chair and Zack had his head resting on her stomach.

“Uh,” I looked down at him. “Yes.”

“Great…” Jamie sighed.

“Daddy!” Codi ran up and wiped icing in his face,

“Huh?” He looked slightly scared and confused.

“I got you!” She giggled; Zacky smiled and picked her up, taking her and Aiden to the car.

“Awww!” I squealed. “That was adorable!”

“Yeah, yeah, can someone help me up?” Jamie looked at Kayci.

“Okay,” Kayci sighed and pulled Jamie out of the chair, I laughed at Kayci for how hard it was to get her up.

“Thanks, bye guys! I’ll miss you, Montana. Don’t forget to call us once and a while!” Jamie waved as she wobbled out the door and to the car.

"Promise!" Montana yelled as she and Jimmy ran out to the limo that had Just Hitched on the back in shaving cream, courtesy of Brian Haner Jr.

-----Three Months Later | Matt and Jacklyn's Wedding-----

"Oh my God," I groaned as I turned sideways and stared at myself in the mirror, I was eight months along, not very big but I did look like a fully inflated basketball. "I'm huge."

"You look gorgeous," Floyd said from behind me, I looked back and pouted my lip, which made him giggle and poke it. "Listen, Matt loves you and he loves that little kid in there so don't get all I'm so fat, he'll hate it on me."

"Oh fuck that, if he doesn't like it he shouldn't even marry me, I like how I am I'm just saying the dress is going to rip if I bend over to far."

"Oh."

"That's my girl!" Jamie started cackling at my words of advice, she leaned back and nudged Kayci, who was three months pregnant and giggled. "Did you hear that?"

"No I just recently went deaf."

"Smart ass, she's hanging around Brian too much Jackie, its fucking with her brain."

"Hey don't say that!"

"Well it's true."

"Speak for yourself, you act like Zacky only with boobs and a baby!"

"Ha, that's kinda funny," she giggled and laid her head on Kayci's shoulder.

"Are you ready?" Brian poked his head in the door and glanced around at my simple white dress that looked like it was a evening dress and at the girls plus Floyd's crème white cocktail dresses.

If you can tell, it’s a wedding on the beach so everything is white and everyone is bare feet.

“Don’t rush her, damnit! It’s her wedding day, and she can take as long as she wants!” Jamie yelled.

“Uh, actually, no she can’t.” Zacky walked in. “The tide‘el come in before she gets married if we don’t hurry!”

“Stop rushing her!” Jamie screamed and threw her shoe at Zack; it almost hit him square in the forehead.

“Are you trying to kill me woman?” Zack ran back in and up to Jamie.

“Why, yes, I am.” She grinned and kissed him quickly before half running, half waddling away.

“Jamie!” Zack chased her around me.

“Guys! Stop being freaks!” I laughed; they both stopped and stared at me. “Thank you. Now, go!”

“Going!” Montana pulled everyone else out and over to the arch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Comment