Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

-----Matt’s P.O.V-----

As I stood there, my heart must have been racing a mile a minute. Zack put his hand on my shoulder. “Don’t be nervous.”

“How can I not be?” I laughed slightly. “She’s perfect, and I love her more than anything in the world.”

“Well then, just think of what I thought on my wedding day.”

“And that would be?” I asked.

“Just think about how perfect life will be, the family you’ll have, the life you’ll live together.”

“Alright…” I nodded, Zack stepping back. Then we all looked over to the aisle. There Jacklyn was, glowing. Looking as beautiful as ever and she was finally mine. She smiled, and I smiled, and I’m pretty sure everyone else was smiling just as wide as we were. And even through the droning preacher, we were still smiling.

“Do you, Matthew Charles Sanders, take Jacklyn Ann Zuko to be your lawful wedded wife? In sickness and in health? For richer or poorer? To have and to hold? Till death do you part?”

“I do.”

“And do you, Jacklyn Ann Zuko, take Matthew Charles Sanders to be your lawful wedding husband? In sickness and in health? For richer or poorer? To have and to hold? Till death do you part?”

“I do.”

“Then I now pronounce you husband, and wife.”

And, as the preacher spoke those words, everything felt right. Like everything wrong in the world just stopped. Everything was magic… Perfect.

She’s fixed my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't freak! We still have a prolouge to put up, and since I'm in such a pissy mood, I decided I'll be nice once, and put it up after this :) You love me.

Thank you Montana for helping me write this son of a bitch, we did good!