Status: I'll try to keep it active if I get comments...

Think We Kissed But I Forgot

Two

His eyes suddenly openned so wide while he tried to recognize my face. I've been already awake for almost 15 minutes and the dizzy feeling was leaving my head. Still some things were spinning around my eyes, or at least it seemed they were.

He rubbed his eyes roughly and yawned again.

- Hey,-he mumbled not sure if he wanted to say something. But one of us had to break that awkward silence, right?

-Hi, - I replied almost whispering. I wondered if he reminded something. If he also got hammered. That would make me feel better at least a little since we all know that hangovers totally suck.

Again silence invaded the room making me feel overwhelmed as I noticed his eyes were observing me up and down.

-So, did you sleep well?- He asked as he scratched his dark hair making it messier. He was cute. I was sure of that.

His green piercing eyes met the chocolate brown eyes of mine and both of us let out a little giggle and a sweet smile.

-I think I did, did you? I asked.

-Yeah, I slept like a baby. He answered smirking.

I nodded and tried to move away from him, and I wanted to get out of that bed, since I didn’t know what really happened. I wasn’t sure if I liked him, if I wanted to stay or I wanted to ask him to close his eyes till I got dressed, which I wasn’t sure if he was going to accept.

-Are you ok? He asked while I played fastly with my fingers and the covers. -You seem very nervous, he added.

-Well, how can’t I be? - The sharp answer was said by me. He didn’t say anything.

-I don’t know why I am here. And I was drunk and it isn’t the first time I get drunk but I don’t like having blanks and less waking up with a stranger next to me! -And finally I exploded moving my hands while speaking and trying not to lose myself.

-Calm down, Caro. -He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged. Was he conscious about last night? I had to ask him.

-So you know my name?- I raised my eyebrow giving him a weird look. He chuckled and leaned on the bed again. I was so confused now; I didn’t know what I wanted.

-Well, yeah. You and your friend Nicole showed up next to the bus last night after the concert and then we invited you to that party we were having later and well... We are here now.- He said as if it was the most natural thing ever. Which for me wasn't at all.

This wasn't right or maybe was it?

- I remember things till Brian told me you were checking me out. -I chuckled. He blushed making his white skin get a light pink tone.

-Well, you are, -he said and smiled kindly.

-You're handsome yourself. And please don't misunderstand me but I don't do this. In fact I have never slept with a guy before. And this is pretty shocking for me. - I explained and by the time passed I felt somehow comfortable while talking to him. It was weird. I felt weird, and I didn’t like it at all.

-Thank you, dear. Uhm, we should get dressed. - He said a bit embarrassed. I just nodded.
-I’ll use the bathroom and well you can dress here…-

-Ok, - he said and I covered myself with the white silk covers and picked all my clothes. Then I directed to the bathroom as I left him naked on the bed. I giggled and walked in the big bathroom. I took a quick shower and then wore my black skinny jeans and an A7x tank-top. Nothing too especial and very simple, my hair was messy as always but the wavy form it originally had made it look good, at least it was long or else I would’ve looked like if I had an afro. I took a look in the steamy mirror and walked out.

He was already dressed and still in bed watching some baseball game. I sighed. I didn’t know what I could expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's ch 2!

Comments ??'