Status: Thinking?

Protect & Defend

Kyuu

One month Later

I was walking back from dropping of paperwork and getting the Captain's medicine from the 4th division when I heard the loud boom. My eyes shot up seeing the barrier of the Seretei being infiltrated. I gasped watching the bright light shoot off in different directions.

One came towards my direction. Looking down I realized I had left Shizuka no Mamoru in the office.

"Kiyone!!" I yelled flash stepping to the entrance of the division. Kiyone and Sentaro stood holding my zanpaktou.

Handing them the medicine I grabbed my zanpaktou. "Mind the division if you see anyone strange or they aren't wearing their squad numbers. Be aware." I said quickly before flash stepping to the area that was hit.

I looked around seeing the surprised shingami standing there.

"Get back to your duties." I said passing them.

" Lieutenant?"

"Go."

I watched them stumble their way out fo the area. Looking back at the smoking crater. A small figure walked out. My hand was on Shizuka no Mamoru waiting.

I blinked when a black cat stepped out. It stared at me puzzled. I knew it wasn't a normal house cat from the retsu it was emitting.

"Who are you?" I said

It seemed to grin and sat down in front of me.

"Your new and smart." the cat said.

"Who are you." I repeated

"I am Youroichi."

'I've heard that name before, that's right.'

"Youroichi Shounin, but your an exile and a woman." I said tilting my head confused.

Youroichi chuckled

"I am."

"Why would you come to the Seretei! I heard you left because you dis-liked something that happened."

"Rukia Kukichi."

I froze

'Rukia you know Youroichi.'

"You know her?"

"Of course she is in my squad."

"What is your name then?"

"I am Hanako Yukimura Lieutenant of the 13th squad."

" Lieutenant" Youroichi's head tilted. "That is interesting, what do you have hidden Lieutenant?"

"what are you talking about."

"You have knowledge behind those eyes of yours and a secret."

"If your here for Rukia good luck." I said getting tired of her games.

"Your not gonna attack me?"

"Why should I, your here for something I know she's innocent for." seeing the confused look I continued. "She told me." I said shrugging. "If you see Ichigo Kurosaki, tell him I'm still not sure he's ready for aikido." I said flash stepping away.

Youroichi Shounin's Point of View

I walked out of the smoke expecting to put on the 'cat' show only to see a brown haired, green eyed girl standing there.

'Who is this.' I wondered.

"Who are you." her voice rang out, authority clear and present.

I grinned at her tone and sat down.

"Your new and smart." I said chuckling.

"Who are you." she repeated I watched her hand grip the hilt of her zanpaktou.

"I am Youroichi."

Her eyes widen. "Youroichi Shounin, but your an exile and a woman." she said confused tilting her head.

"I am." I chuckled

"Why would you come to the Seretei! I heard you left because you disliked something that happened." she said

I was surprised at her response. 'She's done her homework.'

"Rukia Kukichi." I said

She blinked.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Of course she's in my squad."

"What's your name then?"

"I am Hanako Yukimura Lieutenant of the 13th squad."

This caught my attention. 'Since when did Jushiro get another Lieutenant?'

" Lieutenant?" I said tiliting my head. "That's interesting what do you have hidden Lieutenant?" I asked her retsu was being suppressed greatly.

"What are you talking about."

"You have knowledge behind those eyes and a secret." I said

"If your here for Rukia good luck." she said turning around.

"Your not gonna attack me?"

"Why should I your here for something I know she's innocent for." I gave her a confused look. "She told me." she shrugged. "If you see Ichigo Kurosaki, tell him I'm still not sure he's ready for aikido." she said surprising me before flash stepping at speeds that would rival my own. All that went through my mind was 'She knows Ichigo?'